Direct Line - No Claims Discount Protection Scam.

124»

Comments

• kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,763 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    So the issue is nothing to do with NCD. It's to do with how much premiums increase after a claim.

I'm sure all of us have every sympathy with those who get stung especially after a no fault claim.
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,551 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    You had a claim...

Your a higher risk....

You pay more...
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• keith1950
    keith1950 Posts: 2,597 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Kingstreet and Quentin.......she just doesn't understand plain English.....you couldn't have make your explanation any simpler.
    She seems to be suggesting that they are deliberately, unnecessarily loading the gross premium so they can get a required income whereas the gross premium is loaded because she is an increased risk..
  • eschaton
    eschaton Posts: 2,024 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    The OP is really hard work.

No point in explaining it again as others have done, as the lights just aren't switching on it would appear. Not even a flicker :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure