MrCloud

Options
15678911»

Comments

• dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    Unfortunately MrCloud, the majority of readers seem to be quite unimpressed with your company. This is a great shame, as other retailers have posted on MSE and been able to redeem themselves, and even gained additional sales as a result of their handling of complaints.

You do not have to justify yourself to anonymous members of an internet community. However, you do have legal obligations to your customers. Should you be unable to fulfil these obligations, and the customer wish to take legal action, you would need to justify yourself to a court.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • MrCloud
    Options
    And that's fair enough. Yet despite threats to the contrary no one has taken us to court and apart from the genuine customers that have been satisfied most posters on this thread (who could easily be the same person as IP addresses aren't being checked) have made wild wide ranging accusations that they haven't a hope of substantiating. Such people will be disregarded by myself and the pubic at large.
  • dmg24
    Options
    MrCloud wrote: »
    And that's fair enough. Yet despite threats to the contrary no one has taken us to court and apart from the genuine customers that have been satisfied most posters on this thread (who could easily be the same person as IP addresses aren't being checked) have made wild wide ranging accusations that they haven't a hope of substantiating. Such people will be disregarded by myself and the pubic at large.

I think you will find that you are wrong on the latter point.

I was completely openminded when you started posting, and hoped that you would redeem yourself and the name of the company. Unfortunately this has not been the case.

Many, many people use this website, and I imagine that if you searched on Google for MrCloud you would get a link to this thread. If others form the same opinion as myself and other MSEers, then this will be very unfortunate for your business.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I am sure I aint alone in this view and am careful who I use to buy goods and services.

If I used a company for the 1st time I would check for bad feedback, granted sometime business do get bad feedback when its not deserved.

If a business didn't answer my querier or were not prompt to supply the goods and services in a reasonable time frame I doubt I would use them again
  • reddragon_2
    Options
    "Yet despite threats to the contrary no one has taken us to court and apart from the genuine customers that have been satisfied most posters on this thread"

Sigh... Mr Cloud. How do you sleep at night? How do you explain the customers that have taken you to the small claims court? Oh and you always seem to refund their money then, don't you?
    I guess the reason why no one has taken you to a higher court is the cost and time it will take to no doubt drag your sorry company through the court system.
    Customers such as myself have contacted various agencies about your company. It's in their hands. Hopefully they will act and get your company taken off the web. However if they don't, for whatever reason, former customers like myself that got no service or refund from you, will continue to post on various forums advising postential customers of yours not to do service with you.
    To say that you only have a few customers that were not happy is an understatement. Why would people have to gain from using more than one user login to post rubbish claims about your company on this site? You are seriously deluded. From my correspondence with the TSA, they said they are currently looking into claims made against you. I will make sure I chase them up to see what the current state of their investigation is. All I can hope is that the law will catch up with you in the end.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hollydays wrote: »
    Perhaps Mr.Cloud could explain why he didnt respond to the emails? Thats the bit I find most worrying,but lets give him a chance to answer.

I ask again.
  • MrCloud
    MrCloud Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    We do answer emails.

Sigh... Mr Cloud. How do you sleep at night? How do you explain the customers that have taken you to the small claims court? Oh and you always seem to refund their money then, don't you?
    I ask again:

Please provide evidence. Not anonymous hearsay but real evidence of the involvement of the agencies you mention.....shall I hold my breath?
  • dmg24
    Options
    I think MrCloud has earned a place on this thread!
    Gone ... or have I?
  • MrCloud
    MrCloud Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    I've no idea what you mean or how your comment relates to the purpose of this thread.
  • Right, i've tried to be fair with this, but it seems people are unable to be civil to each other. Therefore i am now closing this thread.

Follow @MSE_Forum on twitter
    Join the MSE Forum
    New forum user? Watch our New to the Forum? Youtube guide
    Get the Free Martin's Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing