Help shape the future of our Forum

Comments

• J_B
    J_B Posts: 6,443 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Another random thought - how many users actually look in this section of the forum?

How many surveys will be completed?

:)
  • StumpyPumpy
    StumpyPumpy Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    J_B wrote: »
    Another random thought - how many users actually look in this section of the forum?
    How many surveys will be completed?
    I don't look in this section of the forum, but there was a banner announcement on other sections I do visit about it.

SP
    Come on people, it's not difficult: lose means to be unable to find, loose means not being fixed in place. So if you have a hole in your pocket you might lose your loose change.
  • MothballsWallet
    MothballsWallet Posts: 15,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I wonder why so many companies use Surveymonkey for feedback surveys?

I've always found their survey engine to be limited in what it can and can't do compared to what can be done.
  • adonis
    adonis Posts: 1,072 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    jevoudrais wrote: »
    are you sure that survey monkey stores the data in a secure EU Harbour ?

Looking at that survey they are out of the Harbour in a force nine gale,

I gave up filling it in.
  • LHW99
    LHW99 Posts: 4,211 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I doubt if I would have picked any of the options on that question had they not been compulsory
    Looking at that survey they are out of the Harbour in a force nine gale,

I gave up filling it in.

I'm not really interested in any of the options in Q5. The survey won't let you go past if you leave some blank, and you can't rank 2 or 3 and put all the others at 10.
    So sorry MSE, I gave up. You'll have to think of something better to get opinions - or hey - how about starting a thread to ask people - and then reading it!
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 6,443 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    LHW99 wrote: »
    You'll have to think of something better to get opinions - or hey - how about starting a thread to ask people - and then reading it!

Now, that IS a good idea! :)
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,683 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Agree with all who say it's a problem survey. Needs deleting and starting again.

So that's a 2/10 from me MSE Forum team, you could do (much) better with a little thought.
  • haven't done the survey but in answer to the question how to shape the future please could you consider

1) Stopping the auto deletion of our long running threads on the OS boards as this is happening with increasing regularity OR find a way to restore them as they usually have useful content such as recipes etc. and it's gone forever according to infrequent replies given when the when the question 'why' is asked.

2) If these deletions are due to excessive 'SPAM' reports find out who is reporting posts as 'SPAM when they aren't and if it's a deliberate action by a single website perhaps give them their marching orders.

3) Please give us 'real' answers when we have queries, 'We can't do anything about it' without the explanation of why is most annoying.

Having said all that I am appreciative of the fact that all of you board guides do this for free and aren't on line 24/24 and are subject to rules and regulations and legal issues that we aren't necessarily aware of so thanks for ALL your hard work which keeps these OS Boards running for us to support and help each other and generally make life nicer all round, and also make us all smile on sad and sorry days.
  • spenderdave
    spenderdave Posts: 673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I had a quick look but survey monkey seems broken in Palemoon in that I can't get any of the box selections to stick. I was hoping it was about the forum and the recent changes to skins etc which we all had problems with. But no, it is more on how I use it for my financial needs, many of the questions are irrelevant to me. I may have another go later but there again I may not.
  • w06
    w06 Posts: 917 Forumite
    Appallingly designed survey. Gave up

Sorting out moderation, and yes it is a moderated site, calling the moderators board guides doesn't mean they're not moderators, should be a priority
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure