Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    SSM have you tried telling them you used apple/Android pay as both methods use an imaginary credit card number that bears no relation to yours. Will only work if they paid contactless I’d imagine.

In glitch news, the microwave bus burgers are still 10p each of you buy in 6s in big Tesco. My store doesn’t say metro or anything on the receipt but the website says superstore. I think someone said the metros don’t work but mine doesn’t stock them for me to try.

I think it is Em who is having difficulties.... at my A they would not dare... I would have Asda House on the phone whilst I was at the till... and quote a few random bits of legislation at them.... :D:D:D:D

They tend to leave me alone - but I don't push things too far (good job I go up and down the country!)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    From darkside

1.2kg red apples £1 @ Home Bargains
    £1

Dorco Mens Shaver Pace 6 - 99p Prime / £4.98 non-Prime (with code) - Sold by Razors by Dorco / Fulfilled by Amazon
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    bubbs wrote: »
    From darkside

1.2kg red apples £1 @ Home Bargains
    £1

Dorco Mens Shaver Pace 6 - 99p Prime / £4.98 non-Prime (with code) - Sold by Razors by Dorco / Fulfilled by Amazon

We were forced to pass a B&M today, nearly broke my heart, we simply didn't have time to go in :( It is very rare for me to get the chance to go in anything like B&M or Home Bargains.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Hmm, score them out, if they ask, tell them you had your identity stolen a few years ago, so you don't trust anything appearing on paper, even a partial card number. If they ask more, don't give anything and ask if this is company policy to ask these sort of questions. If they say they will just use the computer system to check, ask for their Head Office number as you think that allowing staff to look up customers must be a definate security breach that needs highlighting. :cool::cool:. Always leave the silence for them to fill, makes them uncomfortable LOL.

I wouldn’t remember all that lol and tbh I can’t be bothered with them anymore. I can always go to another Asda if I get enough. The novelties wearing off as it’s not a pleasureable experience and I don’t notice the money anyway .
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Got to ask You have Stables ?

Neighhhhhhhh:D

Yes:rotfl:

Good evening paw sniffers:)

Frixxy worked from 2 hours ago comparing both M and W:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • shirley999
    shirley999 Posts: 1,937 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Perfect timing Elaine :T my yog mountain is almost depleted :)

12 would cost £6.72 in A's.

Compare 11+1 at £7.48 v £2.70. APG £4.78, so £1.94 for 12, just over 16p each.

Edit - corners included too :)
    Are you sure Chris? If 11 of the same plus 1, then APG would think you only bought 11 and wouldn't compare to the Tesco 12 for £3 offer.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    bubbs wrote: »
    Lamb leg joint £4.97/kg @ Asda in-store
    £4.97
    From darkside

Safe to put in a shop v M/S/W (n/a)

Don't put in your v T's shops :eek:

2.1x ASDA Butcher's Selection Lamb Leg Bone In Joint (Typically 2.1kg) (per kg) £10.44 £21.00
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    shirley999 wrote: »
    Are you sure Chris? If 11 of the same plus 1, then APG would think you only bought 11 and wouldn't compare to the Tesco 12 for £3 offer.

Booger :( You're right. I was all excited there for a minute :rotfl: I'll delete :o
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    emerald21 wrote: »
    I wouldn’t remember all that lol and tbh I can’t be bothered with them anymore. I can always go to another Asda if I get enough. The novelties wearing off as it’s not a pleasureable experience and I don’t notice the money anyway .

and they would only say ohhh we can only do it if we see it’s the same numbers , trust me.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Can confirm the Torres Vina Sol worked as expected earlier

Can anyone tell me what this wine is like....I like dry:)

Oh while I remember, MSE Andrea has just awarded me my 9 year badge, however I'm refusing to accept it until they reinstate DM's pie signature.

:o

:p
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts