MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Comments

• It's not out of the woods yet. They're still doing the "restricting the number of people who can log in" thing on the web. But my mobile app worked this morning.
  • bazwaldo
    bazwaldo Posts: 564 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Still not able to login, apparently they are restricting members logging in. Tried numerous times, guess i'm not one of the lucky ones...if there are any.
  • newatc
    newatc Posts: 845 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Not able to log in - going to leave it for a few days. Anyone can have this type of issue but the continuing misleading (borderering on lies) statements are really annoying me. Certainly won't be increasing my use of the bank when this period is over and will consider closing. Cover ups never work.
  • lazer-zxr
    lazer-zxr Posts: 446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    I've initiated a switch away from TSB. This is so disrespectful, denying people the right to view or manage their own money. Best get my money out ASAP.
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 5,969 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    bazwaldo wrote: »
    Still not able to login, apparently they are restricting members logging in. Tried numerous times, guess i'm not one of the lucky ones...if there are any.
    'We're limiting access...' - TSB speak for 'It's still not working...'
  • Now Sunday 29 april, no access to my account since Friday 19 that's ten days. Still getting the restricted message and like others, despite lots of attempts. There is no word that actually describes how appalling this is. Denying access to my money, not knowing what is happening, whether bills are being paid, income received is so stressful. But what can i do if I can;t even get onto the site!!! .
  • mgdavid
    mgdavid Posts: 6,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    As I said last night on the other thread:-

Online banking (from PC) still working fine for me. As it's end-of-month weekend I just swept up my interest and did two external transfers which reached the destination bank account within a couple of minutes.
    :j

I have had zero problems with this IT change. The only thing I can attribute this to is that 'it' knows I'm ex-IT tech and doesn't dare go wrong for me... :rotfl:
    The questions that get the best answers are the questions that give most detail....
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Tried logging in via app today and even though I got through I only get a blank screen.
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    TSB have advised that they will cover all expenses (unpaid bills, overdraft costs, etc.). Just keep a record of any costs. Suggest you send them a complaint email to highlight your issues.

I expect that they will compensate everyone eventually.

This will cost TSB £millions.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,853 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    MOGGY47 wrote: »
    Now Sunday 29 april, no access to my account since Friday 19 that's ten days. Still getting the restricted message and like others, despite lots of attempts. There is no word that actually describes how appalling this is. Denying access to my money, not knowing what is happening, whether bills are being paid, income received is so stressful. But what can i do if I can;t even get onto the site!!! .
    I find it hard to believe you still have no access. Are you using the new site address ? Tried a different browser ? Cleared cookies ? Used the Google link ? Gone to tsb.co.uk and clicked the log in ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure