Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MysteryMan
    • By MysteryMan 26th Oct 17, 2:17 PM
    • 28Posts
    • 13Thanks
    MysteryMan
    HSL Smart Market System - Any Views?
    • 26th Oct 17, 2:17 PM
    HSL Smart Market System - Any Views? 26th Oct 17 at 2:17 PM
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but, here goes.....

Has anybody got any experience/views of the HSL Smart Market System? It is a set of software tools for trading shares on stock market.

Any views would be appreciated and, in particular, if anyone has any idea of how much the system costs to buy into and what is the minimum sort of investments you need to make it worthwhile.

Yes, I could call them, but, would be helpful to know this without having a hard-sell salesman on the other end of phone!

Last edited by MysteryMan; 26-10-2017 at 2:19 PM.
Page 8
    • watti1962
    • By watti1962 16th May 18, 11:01 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    watti1962
    count me in
    Hi Can you give me the details of facebook page so that I can add my name to the list of unfortunate people that have lost money on this scam.
    Have registered it with action fraud
    Where can I pm you
    cheers
    Iain
    • kidneybo14
    • By kidneybo14 18th May 18, 10:29 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    kidneybo14
    Hi All
    I too have been scammed. I paid the 4950 in August last year and have since lost about 300 in trades. Please add me to the FB page. I will register with Action fraud. Any help appreciated
    • LozMall
    • By LozMall 22nd May 18, 2:52 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    LozMall
    Same same
    Same boat guys, scammed by HSL for 4995.00.
    Please tell me how to join the Facebook group as i'd be happy to be part of any group chasing this mob
    • Iand17
    • By Iand17 25th May 18, 1:20 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Iand17
    Just joined this forum after finding this thread. Interested in joining the Facebook group as well as I'm another victim after 5months of dealing with Ethan, an overall loss and nothing now at the point I was about to try get out.
    Will go back through thread and raise relevant fraud request as well.

Paid 2950 last October. I intentionally paid some of the deposit on a credit card so got a dispute raised and believe I should get a refund under section 75 credit card rules, have other people been refunded or not ? Private message me if preferred.
    Cheers and sorry to hear others have similar or bigger loss than me.
    See you on the Facebook page soon, is it up and running ?

I'm presuming
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,036Posts Today

6,284Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin