Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MallyGirl
    • By MallyGirl 23rd Feb 18, 3:25 PM
    • 2,688Posts
    • 7,692Thanks
    MallyGirl
    Spam Button
    • 23rd Feb 18, 3:25 PM
    Spam Button 23rd Feb 18 at 3:25 PM
    Hi Everyone

Just a quick reminder for long term users and a heads up for new users:
    if you spot any genuine Spam on this board, could you all please hit the spam button - it helps the forum team deal with it much quicker if we all work together to get it bashed.

Please don't reply to the spam as this will just keep it at the top of the board every time it is bumped.

Thanks for all your help

MallyGirl
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-free Wannabe, Loans & Credit Cards boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Page 1
    • venison
    • By venison 23rd Feb 18, 4:31 PM
    • 2,064 Posts
    • 2,204 Thanks
    venison
    • 23rd Feb 18, 4:31 PM
    • 23rd Feb 18, 4:31 PM
    A timely reminder from MG.
    Ex Board Guide
    • Nebulous2
    • By Nebulous2 23rd Feb 18, 4:43 PM
    • 1,871 Posts
    • 1,126 Thanks
    Nebulous2
    • 23rd Feb 18, 4:43 PM
    • 23rd Feb 18, 4:43 PM
    It's back! Last time I looked the spam button had been removed.
    • MallyGirl
    • By MallyGirl 2nd Mar 18, 5:14 PM
    • 2,688 Posts
    • 7,692 Thanks
    MallyGirl
    • 2nd Mar 18, 5:14 PM
    • 2nd Mar 18, 5:14 PM
    It does seem to come and go - there was a period of malicious spam reporting that saw it getting removed
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,293Posts Today

5,966Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin