Disney Live - Mickey's Magic Show Tickets On Sale for March / April 09

Options

Comments

• aMeLia'S~MuMMY
    Options
    Never used the site before where do you put the code , can't see for looking:o
    This is a do-it-yourself test for paranoia: you know you've got it when you can't think of anything that's your fault.
    Robert M. Hutchins
  • bargainlover2006
    Options
    LISSILEIGH wrote: »
    when do you enter the promotional code?? cant find it amd im up to the point of giving card details!!1:(

Its well before that - just in the beginning when you are selecting the number of seats required. There is a drop down for FULL PRICE TICKET, KIDS TICKET and MICKEYS MAGIC PROMOTION -select number of tickets you require here and enter promotional code mickey or MICKEYS MAGIC PROMOTION and then continueby pressing FIND TICKETS. On the next page you it should show the prices as £10.

Many thanks for bringing this thread up again, managed to book tickets for my little one as well.
  • storm000
    storm000 Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    No magic promotion for Birmingham unfortunately :confused: available for other places like Brighton - just checked.....
  • aMeLia'S~MuMMY
    Options
    None for Liverpool either :rolleyes:
    This is a do-it-yourself test for paranoia: you know you've got it when you can't think of anything that's your fault.
    Robert M. Hutchins
  • debbydoo
    Options
    hi can you remember what days the brighton ones were been on the site 30 mins yet no joy. thank you
  • Minxy_Bella
    Minxy_Bella Posts: 1,948 Forumite
    Options
    It works for the Sunderland Empire - thanks OP!

I put in the number of tickets I wanted where it said promotional offers, then 'find tickets' and it searched for them and came up as £10 each.
  • LISSILEIGH
    Options
    thats rubbish i was hoping i could get tickets for the nia:(

these things are soooo exspensive when there's 5 of you!!!
  • eslick
    eslick Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    great offer and with a code as well dont you just hate having to pay £3 for tickets by email though
  • N20Y1D
    N20Y1D Posts: 2,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    does the promotion mean all tickets are £10? or is it only so many tickets per offer? looking at getting 2 adults & 1 child.
    TESCO EVERY LITTLE change to the t&cs HELPS
  • SPL
    SPL Posts: 268 Forumite
    Options
    hi

i am trying to book for brighton but it is not coming up with an option for the promotion - how do you get this or can someone post a link?

thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport