Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Euphoria1z
    • By Euphoria1z 10th Nov 19, 4:49 PM
    • 942Posts
    • 209Thanks
    Euphoria1z
    I.E /constant google sign
    • 10th Nov 19, 4:49 PM
    I.E /constant google sign 10th Nov 19 at 4:49 PM
    Hi

When I sign into google account (internet explorer) and then close internet explorer and reopen it, I have to sign in to google again( and review the privacy statement). This repeats over and over where prior (to windows update) it would leave me signed in and remember that I've agreed to the privacy statements.

I've reset explorer settings, and cleared cookies.

Anything else to try?

Thanks
Page 1
    • Neil Jones
    • By Neil Jones 10th Nov 19, 6:25 PM
    • 2,904 Posts
    • 2,087 Thanks
    Neil Jones
    • 10th Nov 19, 6:25 PM
    • 10th Nov 19, 6:25 PM
    if you've told Internet Explorer to clean the browsing history on shutdown then these issues will occur, because it removes the data that allows the sites to remember you to log you back in.
    • Euphoria1z
    • By Euphoria1z 11th Nov 19, 9:20 AM
    • 942 Posts
    • 209 Thanks
    Euphoria1z
    • 11th Nov 19, 9:20 AM
    • 11th Nov 19, 9:20 AM
    Browsing history is not cleaning on exit.

Now I cant sign in to google at all, keeps saying sorry, something went wrong, try again. I suspect its something to do with explorer 11.

It works fine on chrome, ever since the windows update, I.E 11 has been sticking/freezing
    • wongataa
    • By wongataa 11th Nov 19, 9:47 AM
    • 1,830 Posts
    • 1,217 Thanks
    wongataa
    • 11th Nov 19, 9:47 AM
    • 11th Nov 19, 9:47 AM
    Stop using Internet Explorer. It is out of date and not secure enough. It also will display many websites properly and that number will grow as it won't be updated.

Use an up to date browser. They are more likely to work properly as you have found with Chrome.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,710Posts Today

7,868Users online

Martin's Twitter