Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Kido
    • By Kido 10th Nov 19, 8:48 PM
    • 470Posts
    • 47Thanks
    Kido
    Using Scobble to sync various music apps
    • 10th Nov 19, 8:48 PM
    Using Scobble to sync various music apps 10th Nov 19 at 8:48 PM
    Currently I have an old iPhone which Iím looking at changing for a newer android phone. At the moment I use ITunes to sync the playlists I want to my iPhone. I know thereís no out of the box solution for doing a similar thing with Android but Iím intrigued by the Scobble things. Basically I have a huge library on iTunes and I like to keep a record of how many times Iíve listened to a particular track.

Iíve sort of got things working on my brothers Huawei. I can get last.fm Scobble to take a note of what Iíve played on the phone, but despite downloading the windows desktop app and ticking the box to link to iTunes the play counts donít seem to be updating. Am I missing something or is what Iím trying to do just not possible.

Thanks.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,003Posts Today

7,347Users online

Martin's Twitter