Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Crysta
    • By Crysta 9th Nov 19, 2:49 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Crysta
    Sky mobile swap
    • 9th Nov 19, 2:49 PM
    Sky mobile swap 9th Nov 19 at 2:49 PM
    I had the option to upgrade my two iPhone XR phones for the iPhone 11, went through the procedure online & sent 1 iPhone XR back as the other phone was my daughterís & she hadnít reset it to factory settings, i then had a email stating my next bill would be £356, i rang sky & they said that when i went through the procedure of upgrading online it would have told me clearly that Iíd have to settle the payment of the iPhone XR credit agreement, it was very misleading as it didnít state this, it had a figure in the box to pay & i thought this was a payment if i wanted to keep the iPhone XR not swap it, hands up i made a mistake (i can imagine many others would too). Sky then said there was a cooling off period but as Iíd sent 1 iPhone XR back the deal had been sealed & the cooling period was not applicable, the other iPhone XR although in the same cooling off period was ok & all i needed to do was send the new iPhone 11 back although opened & used by now & Iíd go back to the original iPhone XR contract no problem, has anyone else experienced this please? & are Sky allowed to do this?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,880Posts Today

7,223Users online

Martin's Twitter