Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Anon wrote: »
    Any Un1days users here? I see that they have a voucher code for VEastCoast trains for 40% off Advanced Return tickets :). Code refreshes every hour, and they say you can use multiple times.

Can I check - as you are not indicating using a railcard of any type, do you need any proof of (anything apart from Un1days app if indeed you need that?).

HTH

Anon

Make sure you have 2 windows open to check prices, as they had a 50% code off the other day, I went to use it, but it as cheaper just getting a third off with a travel card.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    zippydooda wrote: »
    thank to ops for the idea of getting virgin train nectar points added via fb. it only took a few minutes. lee then said there is a delay in processing them and if the get added again feel free to enjoy them. :beer:
    zippydooda wrote: »
    think its easier as we are all messaging together. they must say to each other, "got another one here"

No joy here..."is this the 1,000 bonus points you're referring to? If so, we have been made aware of a slight delay in these being processed, but any currently outstanding are expected to be added to customers accounts this weekend. Sorry for any inconvenience but thanks for your patience. Lee."
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    davemorton wrote: »
    What info do they ask you, as I might have to see, as not had any added. Is this for the ones over xmas please?
    Edit: I had a 1000 points added on the 11th Dec.

I gave them everything - date of activation of the offer, date of booking booking reference, Virgin east coast email, journey start point, date and time, Nectar number, nectar email and date of birth - that way there could be to-ing and fro-ing as they asked for yet more bits of information ...:)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Snap-ant wrote: »
    Thousands of people are talking about our new 'Cheester Egg' !!!8211; a half egg-shaped dome of Blacksticks Blue cheese that comes complete with a pack of mini oatcakes and a sachet of caramelised onion chutney. It will be available in selected stores from 16th March.

A$DA :)

Thank you - thought i read it but am extremely tired - OH said he would be back yesterday at about 10pm after going to London with a friend, actually turned up at 01:30. Didn't call me because it was late and didn't want to wake me:eek: the worst thing is we have had this conversation before :mad:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    mhoc wrote: »
    I gave them everything - date of activation of the offer, date of booking booking reference, Virgin east coast email, journey start point, date and time, Nectar number, nectar email and date of birth - that way there could be to-ing and fro-ing as they asked for yet more bits of information ...:)

What was your date of booking please?
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Just a heads up regarding a story about to break on Sky News. The real reason KFC branches have had to close this week.
    While it was due to a shortage of stock of hens, the underlying cause of that is the company has been investing in a new hyper-productive breed of Genetically Modified chickens, that have 8 legs and 4 wings each.
    The problem is, apparently the taste's great, but they just can't catch them! (sorry). Have a great weekend.
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    bubbs wrote: »
    I was one saying i hadnt had any since last May , not whining just moaning:p

:j:j:j well done

Glad you are feeling better has dh had his op again?

Not yet 15 March xx
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Is anyone else still waiting for their tcb to go to the next stage of showing up in their account please ? I ve had an email saying they ve safely recieved it huh but that’s it so far. Usually the two are almost together in emails.

Did we all do two train trips with nectar and virgin please ? Or just the one for 1000 points around the 21 st of Jan. I thought there was one also for 500 points. Thanks
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    A v M

1x McCain 4 Ready Baked Jackets (800g) £2.50 £2.00
    1x ASDA Shades Sensitive Aloe Vera Toilet Roll (4 roll) £1.90 £1.87
    1x ASDA Butcher's Selection Medium Boneless Pork Leg Joint (950g) £3.80 £4.07
    1x ASDA Sage & Onion Stuffing Mix (85g) £0.19 £0.15
    1x ASDA Chinese Chicken Curry (450g) £3.50 £2.40
    1x Ye Olde Oak Fiery Chilli Hot Dogs in Urine (560g) £1.69 £1.00
    1x Seriously Strong Mature Cheddar Cheese (350g) £3.00 £2.00
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Cucumber Portion (each) £0.35 £0.22

Not my shop but spot the deliberate error:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Just heading out to do some shoplifting.

Catch up later

So pleased it!!!8217;s the weekend:T:T:T

Hope things have gone alright this week for you at work elaine:A

Thinking of Di.....
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing