Smashing. Kenco Millicano £2.50

ChrisK....._3
ChrisK....._3 Posts: 920 Forumite
edited 12 February 2019 at 6:46PM in Gone off!
Smashing. Kenco Millicano £2.50. My favourite barista instant, much nicer than Nescaf! Azera. just bought 12 tins pre brexit :D

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/286414502

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 12 Feb:

If you shop online or in-store at Tesco (find you nearest) you can get Kenco Millicano Americano Intense, 95g for £2.49 (norm £4.99) until Tue 19 Feb. Kenco Milicano Americano Decaff, 100g and Millicano wholebean dark roast instant coffee, 100g are also included in this offer.

The next cheapest we found all varieties were £2.50 at both Asda and Waitrose.

Big thanks to ChrisK..... for the spot! [purplesignup][/purplesignup]
If I ruled the world.......

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Coffee is an intensely personal taste - there is another thread dedicated to it. I agree this is good value given that the whole tin costs less than a Costa to go.

My tin of Millicano has sat in the cupboard for ages as I don't like it (was rather taken by the flash packaging when it was first launched and bought it in offer then :o. You have inspired me to donate it to a willing home.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure