MR_Blg Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thank you for the update.
  • MR_Blg
    Options
     Can’t see it going ahead on the 29th of June however it will happen sooner or later .Something to look forward to in these uncertain times  :) stay safe .
  • Minit
    Minit Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the update.
    I'd be very surprised if their original court date is kept. Surely there will be a backlog. Will be very interesting to find out though as I've been following this for a long time.
  • MR_Blg
    Options
    The possibility of the trial being delayed further comes as no surprise neither does the maintaining of the not guilty pleas .We have waited this long what’s another few weeks/months when you take into consideration what is happening at this moment in time . Take care and stay safe.
  • eleanorSm3
    Options
    This is not completely true is it. Leeds Crown Court can do Jury Trials but with less defendants?
  • AndyPix
    AndyPix Posts: 4,847 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    :( Oh no - Does that mean we have to be subject to 18 more months of this boring monologue :(

Why dont you set up a private whatsapp group for you and your alteregos ??
  • prettywowers
    Options
    Paul, bore off. Nobody cares.
  • beanicer27
    Options
    I cannot help but wonder what Mr Varjak's purpose is here - to go to the trouble of obtaining official copies of an individual's documents of Title from the Land Registry is fairly extreme. I appreciate the information is available to anyone wanting to download it but again, for what purpose would you obtain that information and then post it onto a forum as you have done?
    Understandably, if you have been personally affected by this firm's malpractice then to warn others is fair enough, but surely this thread has gone so far now that by continuing to post information of a personal nature, albeit redacted in part, you are in danger yourself of being branded as an internet troll with nothing better to do?
  • beanicer27
    Options
    I think maybe you have misunderstood my point - of course anyone personally affected by these people and their practice will be interested and continue to follow along, appreciating the meaningful updates as they come in. Unfortunately however, by posting information that is of no consequence whatsoever to the matter in hand, such as extracts from the indivudual's title register, Paul Varjak shows himself to have what most would probably class as an unhealthy interest and that was my point -  what purpose does that serve?
    I am ignoring my better judgement here that tells me there is every likelihood that a lot of the accounts that have replied to this thread also belong to Mr Varjak.
    I do hope your parents get their matter resolved.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback