Theater for a 4 year old

Does anyone have any recommendations for theater shows for a 4 year old girl?

I am thinking of booking the The Snowman but would love other recommendations for London shows.

Thanks

Comments

• Spendless
    Spendless Posts: 24,138 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    What about a panto instead. Very interactive with kids

Other than that I know The tiger who came to tea was doing the rounds at one bit, don't know if it still is.
  • Stickman (possibly on over Christmas in London) as it includes Father Christmas.
    If any of these are on, they suit the age 4 children very well.
    The Gruffalo.
    The Tiger that Came To Tea
    Aliens Love Underpants

Possibly a musical such as Aladdin? Quite long though so depends on the ability not to fidget!

I have seen all of those with a small child in tow & can recommend all of them...
    Lurking in a galaxy far far away...
  • Check out the polka theatre. It’s wind in the willows at the minute but they may abb! other stuff too.

Otherwise Aladdin, the lion king, Matilda, Snow White, room on the broom and Disney on ice all seem to be on in London if any of them might be enjoyed.
  • I've never been to a pantomime, good thought.

Thank you all for the suggestions.
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,162 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Not sure if it's still going, but my granddaughters were spellbound by the Angelina Ballerina ballet a few years ago, when they were 2 and a half and 4 and a half. Grandma was impressed too. It was a 'relaxed' performance, so not silent, and two 30 minute acts, perfect length. Most of the audience were wearing princess dresses, but mine was at the dry cleaners.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • jackieblack
    jackieblack Posts: 10,316 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    The Lion King
    100%
    2.22kWp Solar PV system installed Oct 2010, Fronius IG20 Inverter, south facing (-5 deg), 30 degree pitch, no shading
    Everything will be alright in the end so, if it’s not yet alright, it means it’s not yet the end
    MFW #4 OPs (offset): 2018 £866.89, 2019 £1322.33, 2020 £1337.07,
    2021 £1250.00, 2022 £1500.00, 2023 £1500
    Target for 2024 (offset) = £1200, YTD £345
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    I've seen The Snowman a couple of times and it's also a relatively relaxed performance, and relatively short to cater to young audiences.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family