Free beer (pay p&p)

beer52 doing 8 beers, Ferment magazine and snack for free, just pay p&p £2.95.

Make sure you cancel before the next month to avoid paying the montky charge for the next delivery.

Can’t send the link, but they are advertising on Facebook

Comments

• Hasbeen
    Hasbeen Posts: 4,404 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    iab026 wrote: »
    beer52 doing 8 beers, Ferment magazine and snack for free, just pay p&p £2.95.

Make sure you cancel before the next month to avoid paying the montky charge for the next delivery.

Can’t send the link, but they are advertising on Facebook

https://www.beer52.com/worldnet
    The world is not ruined by the wickedness of the wicked, but by the weakness of the good. Napoleon
  • Senseicads
    Senseicads Posts: 204 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Just thought I'd offer some feedback on this offer. Just done this with one of my friends at work and received the beers yesterday. The beers that came all appear to have had good reviews on lots of beer sites on the internet. They vary in price from about £2.50-£3. So given the normal subs is £24 for 8 bottles this is the margin for profit I guess. The beers I have tried have actually been great. And ones I would never have normally bought in the shop. One in particular I'd like to get more of.

Anyway on to cancelling, we have both phoned up to cancel the subscription, he was on hold for about 35 minutes I was on hold for about 8 minutes. So not that bad. My friend cancelled straight away and wasn't interested in any of their offers, although they did offer him a good deal I think. I was offered a discount for next month of £14 with two extra beers for free. Then after that I have been given a life time discount of £20. Next month was going to be the Shoreditch specials box, which intrigued me and £14 for 10 bottles convinced me to keep the subs for at least another month. They also offered me a £5 discount for life so my subs will only cost me £20 for 8 bottles. At this price I am still not sure I would be sticking with the subs, but i'll see what they offer when I try to cancel again next month! :-)

Overall, I was impressed with the offer box, but wish you didn't have to phone up to cancel. My friend was particularly annoyed at how long he was on hold. I don't think I would pay full price at £24 a month, but at the prices I have gotten I think they are a steal!
  • rollingmoon
    rollingmoon Posts: 153 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've just cancelled via the chat window - they offered me £10 off another box if I fancied taking a month's 'holiday' instead of cancelling, but it's not really my thing.

Nice enough for £4, but too many of these craft beers are about daft novelty flavours for my liking. The stout and porter were nice, but no self-respecting beer should ever be sold in tin cans IMO.

Good offer though - cheers to the OP for posting it!
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    As above I have ordered this before, I was really impressed with the beers they sent & I managed to cancel via the live chat window after my box had been delivered.
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • suejb2
    suejb2 Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Got my box delivered yesterday, cancelled with a D.M on Twitter and received a reply within a minute.
    Life is like a bath, the longer you are in it the more wrinkly you become.
  • Exile_geordie
    Exile_geordie Posts: 5,094 Forumite
    I loved my beer52 order so much ive carried on with them - the beers are always fantastic
    Dont rock the boat
    Dont rock the boat ,baby
  • Hey folks

If you're looking for more crafty beer offers you may get some inspiration from an old team blog from last year:

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/team-blog/2017/03/14/less-1-bottle-now-thats-crafty-beer-buying/

We don't generally update old blogs so some of the content will likely be out of date but it's a good starting point for your research

Andrea :)
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • dodell27
    dodell27 Posts: 80 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Link no longer works :(
  • Labsuper
    Labsuper Posts: 266 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Post
    dodell27 wrote: »
    Link no longer works :(

..it does for me.
  • So I’ve finished with the second box and cancelled my subscription as the price has gone up again now. The second box was actually quite disappointing to be honest. I only really liked half the beers. But then I guess that’s the way it works you try beers and some you’ll like and some you won’t.

Does anyone have any special offers for any other beer subscription services? Would be interested in tarting around a bit for them. ��
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure