MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Comments

• hippihaz
    hippihaz Posts: 115 Forumite
    Congratulations to AP :)
    Can't believe I'm now 8th on the list, getting closer! getting lots of braxton hicks now and seem to be getting stronger each day, so at least my body is doing something. 2 more shifts in work this weekend and then on maternity leave and definitely feel ready for that now!
    Hope everyone else is coping ok xx
  • krustylouise
    krustylouise Posts: 1,501 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS Aunty Pickle!!! Hope you recover quickly and are enjoying time with your lovely little boy xx

AFM - I've been unwell with a flu type thing and the mw came out as was having period type cramps. Luckily they've died down and my flu type thing has now settled into an exhausting cold.

I can't seem to sleep all night now and wake up shattered but don't feel I can justify napping. Baby is head down (I have been mistaking her boney bum for a head!) so that's one less thing to worry about.

Hope you're all doing well and sending hugs to those who need them :) x

PAD 2023 Debt total as of Dec 2022 £18,988.63*April £17,711.03

Halifax CC £3168.21

Halifax loan £6095.47

Car finance £7639.02

Next £0/£808.33

#22 - 1p savings challenge 2023 £166.95/£667.95

Saving for Christmas - £1 a day savings challenge 2023 £50/£1000

• jediquigley
    jediquigley Posts: 601 Forumite
    Congratulations auntie pickle great to hear baby is here was getting worried. Hope the induction process wasn't too stressful. Sorry to hear you need transfusion, hopefully you will be feeling better after this.

Are there going to be any royal babies? Braxton hicks still all the time here and lower back pain has been very sore but nothing else to report.
    :jMarried 16/07/2010, ds1 born 11/08/12, baby due 08/05/2015
  • Princess_kate
    Princess_kate Posts: 958 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Congratulations AP! Hope induction wasn't too stressful for you & hope you're feeling much better soon & home to enjoy cuddles with your boy soon! Thanks for updating us AP's OH!
  • janed9388
    janed9388 Posts: 301 Forumite
    Congratulations AP, hope you are starting to feel a bit better now and will feel up to giving us an update yourself soon !
  • wendz86
    wendz86 Posts: 7,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yay for maternity leave Hippi - 6 more days in for me. Looking forward to it.

Krusty - hope you are feeling better and good news baby is head down.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Mine has been nice but tiring keeping my daughter entertained.

If anyone wants to join the facebook group that hasn't already PM me your e-mail address for facebook and i will try and add you.
  • Miss_Imaginative
    Miss_Imaginative Posts: 345 Forumite
    edited 3 May 2015 at 9:27PM
    Huge congratulations, Auntie Pickle! Hope you are recovering well and enjoying every second with your little boy. :j

Edit: Wendz, I just tried sending you a PM re: the Facebook group and it's bounced saying your inbox is full. :)

Mrs_I x
  • wendz86
    wendz86 Posts: 7,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sorry! Have deleted some so try again please x
  • Nothing to be sorry for, Wendz. :) Thanks for the prompt reply. :)

Mrs_I x
  • alsomething
    alsomething Posts: 21 Forumite
    Minerva Valerie Whitney arrived 3-5-15 at 12:38 pm. 8lbs 2. Doing really well and is gorgeous. Just missed the Royal day but she is our little princess. Only polite to let royalty go first.

So far post natal awake at same As prenatal. Ie awake all night. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure