Ebay Glitch?

I tried to do some listing yesterday and again this morning but on every occasion that I click on 'Create Listing' it goes to a page I have never seen before and the page never fully loads.

Is there a glitch at the moment, anyone else having a problem?

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,025
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    swingaloo wrote: »
    I tried to do some listing yesterday and again this morning but on every occasion that I click on 'Create Listing' it goes to a page I have never seen before and the page never fully loads.

Is there a glitch at the moment, anyone else having a problem?

I've listed a couple of bits this morning without any problem, but that was much earlier. It might be a local outage?
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • swingaloo
    swingaloo Posts: 2,681
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Ok, thank you. I will keep trying.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,025
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    swingaloo wrote: »
    Ok, thank you. I will keep trying.

try doing the usual, clear cache and cookies and change browser and see if that helps.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure