Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• 2004nsnazir
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    Got the email but it had gone before I was able to log in. Less than an hour as well.

SAME! when did you get yours mine was at 1.05
    im starting one next week 7th so found it odd to be invited one back to back
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,855 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Got the email but it had gone before I was able to log in. Less than an hour as well.
    Checked my e-mails at 13.20 and showing received at 13.05 but all gone when I logged in.
    im starting one next week 7th so found it odd to be invited one back to back
    Me too.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Despite telling TNS I wanted to leave the panel a month ago - the online system is shouting at me that I've got 17 items overdue for posting! I know it takes weeks to catch up as the packs are prepared ahead of time but I've returned the unopened packs and TNS have acknowledged me so they know those R numbers are not going to be posted....

I'm still getting incoming as well - yesterday's had the posting details and the SMART code written on the back. I understand it's easier to make up a week's worth ahead of time if you've got the SMARTs but just make a note in the diary (if you got one) or write on the paper plan which SMART went in which envelope and use that as a guide...

And may or may not be related.... On 18th Dec I got a grey card telling me an item was missing postage. Not knowing what it could be (test item; overseas Christmas card, prize) I slapped a couple of Large 1st stamps on it and sent it back. I scanned the card first thinking that if it was a test item I was going to have to report that back to TNS (it's actually in the drop-down for messages reasons, so they must expect it to happen). It still hasn't been re-delivered so I might try and e-mail RM later...

Hope your 2019 goes a little more smoothly....

They just dont get any better do they.
    They were never this bad before they went to the new system.

I am waiting to go live again & i really think this will be my last stint.
    I just find it stressful now and as I live in a fairly small viliage the trips to the PO are noticable.
    I will miss the love to shop vouchers but life is too short.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

Same for me
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Despite telling TNS I wanted to leave the panel a month ago - the online system is shouting at me that I've got 17 items overdue for posting! I know it takes weeks to catch up as the packs are prepared ahead of time but I've returned the unopened packs and TNS have acknowledged me so they know those R numbers are not going to be posted....

QUOTE]

I had to come off just after restarting in August as I had a stroke. Like you I had to return a number of weeks postings and it took weeks before the "overdue" was totally cleared. I began to think they would be there for ever!

Enjoy your "Retirement".
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    redagila wrote: »

I had to come off just after restarting in August as I had a stroke.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you are recovering/recovered
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options

QUOTE]

I had to come off just after restarting in August as I had a stroke. Like you I had to return a number of weeks postings and it took weeks before the "overdue" was totally cleared. I began to think they would be there for ever!

Enjoy your "Retirement".

Redagilla.
    Sorry to hear this.
    Hope you are on the mend.
    If I have this right we used to post on the same threads a while back.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Moll
    Moll Posts: 445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I will miss the love to shop vouchers but life is too short.[/QUOTE]

i like to do it for the stamps mostly
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Locky wrote: »
    Yes and I managed to accept in time!

Hi

Accepted just now.:T:j:)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Enjoy your "Retirement".
    Thanks! and hope you're recovery is going well.

I have signed up for the international one instead (you're not supposed to do both together) and they immediately responded by asking if I could do a business version with my non-existent franking machine. So I'm not holding my breath....
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure