Shop & Scan

Comments

• Farway
    Farway Posts: 13,116
    Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    FunkyFairy wrote: »
    How do you get a invite? is it by filling in the volunteer4panels or can it be a existing panel member refering you?

It is by filling in the panels, no invites

It all depend on your situation and area, they are looking for wide spread of folk, so if there are loads of married families, two kids, in & on the panel your area you may not get on, however should you be a single pensioner you may
    Eight out of ten owners who expressed a preference said their cats preferred other peoples gardens
  • panda7190
    panda7190 Posts: 60 Forumite
    Judi wrote: »
    Just tried that it says my browser isn't compatible. I presume you need a windows based phone.
    just like crystal9 mentioned, works on iphone.
    190/1378 - 52 week money challenge 2016/17
    £265 - new fivers so far and still going :beer:
  • Spies
    Spies Posts: 2,022
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Heard nothing from then about joining since I applied back in March :mad:
    4.29kWp Solar system, 45/55 South/West split in cloudy rainy Cumbria. 
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Spies wrote: »

They mqy not have any vacancies but you cpuld email them to ask ifbthey have received your application.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Spies wrote: »

I waited over 2 years after applying on volunteer4panels before I was accepted onto shop and scan
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • merrymary
    merrymary Posts: 484 Forumite
    Hi, I searched for screenwise and opting in for remote desktop where they copy your router so it automatically connects to theirs. Just looking for other people's experience and questioning whether have it was a good idea being monitored on my pc and phone all the time now whereas before I can choose to connect or not. What do you all think? not that I'm up to no good :eek::)
  • springdreams
    springdreams Posts: 3,623
    Rampant Recycler Car Insurance Carver! Home Insurance Hacker! Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    merrymary wrote: »
    Hi, I searched for screenwise and opting in for remote desktop where they copy your router so it automatically connects to theirs. Just looking for other people's experience and questioning whether have it was a good idea being monitored on my pc and phone all the time now whereas before I can choose to connect or not. What do you all think? not that I'm up to no good :eek::)

I do this, and have not found it to be intrusive at all. They do install some equipment in your home - some monitoring boxes to your televisions and a router to your existing router, but you soon get used to pressing the relevant button on the remote you are given when you are watching television, and if you set the sign in page as your start page for your internet browser you won't forget to log in before you start your internet session.
    squeaky wrote: »
    Smiles are as perfect a gift as hugs...
    ..one size fits all... and nobody minds if you give it back.
    ☆.。.:*・° Housework is so much easier without the clutter ☆.。.:*・°
    SPC No. 518
  • Has anybody who's also taking part in food on the go section of shop and scan seen a big drop in points over the past couple of weeks?
    My son has been submitting his purchases as usual but had next to nothing back for them.
    I e-mailed a query but got no clear answer :naughty:
    The last two out of texting was credited on the 11/08 (350 ) and 18/0 ( 750 ). There are limitations on the scheme.

Thank you for your co-operation

Best wishes

FoodontheGo Team

He generally usually gets 5000 or slightly under per week and there's been no change to the types of foods/drinks he's submitting :undecided
  • lolly5648
    lolly5648 Posts: 2,257
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Has anybody who's also taking part in food on the go section of shop and scan seen a big drop in points over the past couple of weeks?
    My son has been submitting his purchases as usual but had next to nothing back for them.
    I e-mailed a query but got no clear answer :naughty:

He generally usually gets 5000 or slightly under per week and there's been no change to the types of foods/drinks he's submitting :undecided

Yes, since they introduced the new app a few weeks ago they have reduced the points and it takes much longer to do.
  • lolly5648 wrote: »
    Yes, since they introduced the new app a few weeks ago they have reduced the points and it takes much longer to do.

Thank you .... I couldn't believe the drop in the points, they get more info from the app so you'd think they'd at the very least keep the points the same not drop them :eek: ah well :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback