Populus Live

Options

Comments

• MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I finally had a response to my emails today, asking for me to confirm my address and to say that the "previously sent cheque" would be cancelled and a new one sent out. Hmm.

I also received the first survey invite today, after weeks of having nothing. All a bit odd, I'll believe the money when I see it!

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    They've always paid me on time.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • sonicology
    Options
    They've always paid me on time.
    Same, I've had 3 payouts now and they've all arrived swiftly.

Populus Live is one of the very few survey sites I still use, they pay well and the surveys aren't too tedious.
  • olliebean
    olliebean Posts: 597 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    It's the best paying one that I've used, even allowing for the fact that the surveys often take longer than stated, and the only one IME that pays over minimum wage. I've had £50 from them every 2-3 months for several years, and never had a problem getting payment.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hooray, my cheque arrived yesterday! :j

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• TubbyDown
    Options
    Thats a lot of time spent to earn so litte?

is it down to them not sending surveys or are you completing that many and the value for doing so, is so low?
  • olliebean
    Options
    TubbyDown wrote: »
    Thats a lot of time spent to earn so litte?

is it down to them not sending surveys or are you completing that many and the value for doing so, is so low?
    Are you referring to my £50 every 2-3 months? I think that's pretty good going for a survey site. That's from an average of one survey every couple of days or so. The stated pay rate is £1 per 5 minutes, but they often take a bit longer than stated so I reckon it works out at around £9-10 per hour.
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I don't often get surveys from Populuslive. I'm lucky if I earn £50 a year. The last survey took about twice as long as the time stated and worked out at about £6 an hour. Prolific Academic is a better site. I earn a minimum of £20 a month with them.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • olliebean
    Options
    It's horses for courses, I expect; Prolific is great if you can be at your computer most of the day with their website open and ready to click on a study when it appears during the few minutes before it fills up. I feel like I must have missed way more Prolific studies than I've been lucky enough to catch at the right time.
  • dcs34
    dcs34 Posts: 536 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Anyone else having issues logging in? Keep trying to reset my password but it just keeps tripping up :?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback