o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Comments

• I thought that the app might have had a glitch as when I went to Smith's yesterday I ended up with cards, coins and marker pens.

That's on top of the cards and coins I collected last week.

I've had two lots of cards and one lot of pens, haven't bothered with the coins though.
  • Went to get the pens on Wednesday but the offer showed as out of stock on the app. I'm assuming that just means my local WHS is out of stock as others have got the offer since Wednesday? I did get a 2nd net of coins though, which I'm planning on putting in the food bank.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Have just won a calendar in the Instant Winners prize draw!
  • I won a personalised santa sack.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Cafe Nero offer is back on this week. Also two freebies at WHSmith - Grenade Killa Protein bar 60g (choice of 3 flavours) and a reusable fruit infuser water bottle. Collected all of these today on my way home from work with no problems
  • olgadapolga
    olgadapolga Posts: 2,273 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Luckystar wrote: »
    Cafe Nero offer is back on this week.

I was told by Caffe Nero that they will no longer stamp the "Have your 10th coffee absolutely free" paper cards for O2 customers. Apparently you now have to download the app to your phone, scan that and collect the "stamps" electronically (including the use your own cup stamp). They did say that any incomplete paper cards can be transferred to the electronic card though.

Just make sure that you scan the Nero app before the O2 one as otherwise you won't get any electronic stamps at all.
  • It says a maximum of one stamp and Nero's confirmed in store and online you get one stamp even if you use your own cup. A shame as it removes the incentive to take your own cup for o2 customers
    Debt free and busy treating myself:)

No more toiletries/make up until I've used what I've got stashed since Jan 2011, graduated October 2012. Restocked Dec 13..damn those sales
  • olgadapolga
    olgadapolga Posts: 2,273 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    The notice in my local Nero's states that you will get two stamps if you use your own cup. Will have to get a photo of that, I think!
  • It says a maximum of one stamp and Nero's confirmed in store and online you get one stamp even if you use your own cup. A shame as it removes the incentive to take your own cup for o2 customers

i was given 2 electronic stamps using my own cup

where have you read that ?
  • i was given 2 electronic stamps using my own cup

where have you read that ?

I was also given 2 stamps on the app for using my own cup. I was told you have to scan the Caffe Nero app first to get the stamps then scan the O2 app to pay (well get it free).
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback