Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• minty777
    minty777 Posts: 398 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Primrose wrote: »
    On the contrary, every time there’s an increase in cost of stamps (the price of them had just increased again ,) all the more reason to continue doing the surveys in my view. I do wish they would sometimes include second class ones though. We have a huge Christmas card list for which they would be useful.

I,v been doing the surveys for quite a long time and have accumulated a collection of special sets of stamps for which I really have no use as I’m not a stamp collector. I,d much rather have second class stamps which ai can actually use.

What have other people done with their special collections ?

I

Use them for letters/parcels
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,831 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Primrose wrote: »
    On the contrary, every time there’s an increase in cost of stamps (the price of them had just increased again ,) all the more reason to continue doing the surveys in my view. I do wish they would sometimes include second class ones though. We have a huge Christmas card list for which they would be useful.

I,v been doing the surveys for quite a long time and have accumulated a collection of special sets of stamps for which I really have no use as I’m not a stamp collector. I,d much rather have second class stamps which ai can actually use.

What have other people done with their special collections ?

I

As I originally wrote, I have a lifetime of stamps - that is more than enough to last me till I die. I don't need any more, though I appreciate my stash is increasing in value every year.

What time I have left is more valuable still and it is currently being wasted by the way the TNS site now operates.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    There is now a list of all the winners from the new website competition (scroll down on main page) but unsurprisingly I'm not on it. :cool:
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I'm feeling hacked off with the new website.

I was going to spell out the problems (plural) with this but if I did it would identify me to the Wolverhampton office (if they cared to read it).

I've got a lifetime of postage stamps now so think it's time to call it a day.
    As I originally wrote, I have a lifetime of stamps - that is more than enough to last me till I die. I don't need any more, though I appreciate my stash is increasing in value every year.

What time I have left is more valuable still and it is currently being wasted by the way the TNS site now operates.

Not sure what issues you are having ...

... BUT ...

... I'm currently doing ALL THREE surveys

... the 6 month stint of receiving and sending mail

... the UN-addressed survey

... and the CORRECTLY delivered survey

... and I'm spending less than 5 minutes each day most days of the week.

... it's never taken more than 10 minutes even when I received 4 items and posted 3 of them.

(AND I do it whilst watching the telly anyway :D)

I just wish that they gave me MORE Cubes and Parcels to post
    At £2 plus a pop I'll post one both morning and afternoon everyday of the week.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • notbritishgas I’ve just had a message on the system reminding me that correctly delivered starts next Monday. Hopefully you should get one too to let you know which one it is.

Currently loathing the unaddressed mail survey as I can’t see any of my previous entries and also can’t actually see what figure I’m typing into the box on the hand symbol as I type it. (Doesn’t show up on iPad properly) I’ve messaged them about it but they didn’t seem bothered. :(
    LBM 23/09/13 - DFD 08/10/17 :T
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    notbritishgas I!!!8217;ve just had a message on the system reminding me that correctly delivered starts next Monday. Hopefully you should get one too to let you know which one it is.

Currently loathing the unaddressed mail survey as I can!!!8217;t see any of my previous entries and also can!!!8217;t actually see what figure I!!!8217;m typing into the box on the hand symbol as I type it. (Doesn!!!8217;t show up on iPad properly) I!!!8217;ve messaged them about it but they didn!!!8217;t seem bothered. :(
    Thanks, yes I have now received the message but still no email which on the old system served as a permanent reminder. At the moment I do not know how long the correctly delivered will last, the last one was an extended one and the results are still showing on my account.
    I presume the one for the 16th is the unaddressed. Like you I find the new format not as good as the old, nothing to tell if you have forgotten to make an entry. Also I finished my last unaddressed on 25th March so the survey is still open on my account, very confusing especially with another one coming up.
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,442 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    notbritishgas I’ve just had a message on the system reminding me that correctly delivered starts next Monday. Hopefully you should get one too to let you know which one it is.

Currently loathing the unaddressed mail survey as I can’t see any of my previous entries and also can’t actually see what figure I’m typing into the box on the hand symbol as I type it. (Doesn’t show up on iPad properly) I’ve messaged them about it but they didn’t seem bothered. :(

Did you get an email to tell you there was a message on your account because I think we are supposed to. I have told them that I am not getting the emails but they just ignored my last message, had no reply
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    elsien wrote: »
    Edited
    help ref unaddressed mail. The kantar page says it will show up on the system when I should be starting it and it's been there a couple of weeks but the email says it wasn't due to start till 26th March. The page itself doesn't seem to show any dates at all.
    Help!
    notbritishgas I’ve just had a message on the system reminding me that correctly delivered starts next Monday. Hopefully you should get one too to let you know which one it is.

Actually there IS for BOTH of you for BOTH queries

elsien - I started UN-addressed last Monday (26th) also

The link to UN-addressed appeared in the left column on the dashboard at least the previous week and not as suggested by Kantar's/TNS's communication.

HOWEVER - Click on the link and enter that part of the survey
    The LEFTHAND option (of the 3) ITEM RECEIVED ON (SELECT DATE) is DARK BLUE

You have DATE RECEIVED but NO DATE shown

There IS the HAND (Other Items Not In This List) - EMPTY Grey Box TOP RIGHT

CLICK on the DATE RECEIVED box and a CALENDAR for this month appears

Pick a date PRIOR to MONDAY 26th
    (FORGET SUNDAYs - complicates matters - asks an ARE YOU SURE question)

ANYWAY - the HAND .....

IS NOT THERE !!

You CAN'T enter data PRIOR to 26th (Well I can't anyway)
    So I presume that confirms your start date.

Right LalalaLindy

As per the above ... CLICK on a DATE that you have ALREADY entered your data for ...

The HAND has an ADDITIONAL GREEN Box TOP RIGHT (to the LEFT of the Grey one)
    In it is the NUMBER of UN-addressed items you entered for that day

FURTHERMORE ... YOU CAN CHANGE IT !

Click on the HAND and enter a number again - Click "BLUE" SUBMIT on the right to do it.

Hope this helps you both
    Cheers
    Q
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Well I am scheduled to start the Unaddressed Survey mid April so thought I should look at the upgraded site as I am currently resting from main panel. There was a message for me on the website but like others I have not received any email. The message is asking if I have received any unadressed mail & reminding me to enter the details for that for this week. I cannot see any link where I can enter this information if I am supposed to be taking part in an earlier survey so can only assume that the problem is with the upgrade. I have sent a message but don't expect to receive a reply until next week now.
    Has anyone else had a similar situation?
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker

I wonder about this -
    I've received an item which was not included in the "expected" items list and so I've told them about that by way of the "hand". However what happens if it then appears as an expected item [I've received items early in the past]. Will I be able to remove it from the earlier record as one could do using the previous system?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure