Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    newbie1980 wrote: »
    always have issues in my town that they keep saying can only use one code, can only use on drinks not food and cannot collect points.
    I rang head office at 830 this morning after again having the above said to me after ordering a hot chocolate and bacon bap .
    Head office have said that i can use the code on anything collect points and use as many codes as i have and they will speak with area manager who will relay to stores.

tonight i go in and the store has not had anyone ring them :( onto head office monday again i think

I don't know about the other points but the t&CS do say one code/voucher per user, so I would be careful arguing on that point. It seems most units don't mind and process them anyway (I go on the drink run for family :)) but technically they should probably all be there (and over 13 if the new login declaration that you tick matters:D).

Still having problems getting logged out - do we think that rather than a fault it is an update to check you have their SIM?

Anon
  • newbie1980
    newbie1980 Posts: 2,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    I don't know about the other points but the t&CS do say one code/voucher per user, so I would be careful arguing on that point. It seems most units don't mind and process them anyway (I go on the drink run for family :)) but technically they should probably all be there (and over 13 if the new login declaration that you tick matters:D).

Still having problems getting logged out - do we think that rather than a fault it is an update to check you have their SIM?

Anon

As you say its how they interpret one code per user.
    It does not say one per person but user
  • mattswife
    Options
    lol guess what just arrived?! in a masssove box lol hows that for service?!
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning all, lovely out there this morning :D

Been up since about 07:30, got the washing in the machine, went out shopping and grabbed half a dozen of the cheeses, some gold tea and some cookies, managed to get it up to above £30 with the help of XL rump steaks, it was the only way I was going to buy them because it technically makes them £5 (I normally buy everything else I had, if not so much at the same time). I then came home, packaged up an Ebay parcel for OH, got the washing out on the line and then finally sat down to breakfast :eek:
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    :o

That was a one off Christmas treat:o:D

Just had the shock of my life.

Jumped in the shower and started my 20 second wash:rotfl:

I felt something sticking to my side. It was a cockroach:eek::eek::eek:

I screamed and brushed it off with the back of my hand. Then it was moving around all over the shower floor. I screamed again but managed to get out of the shower quickly.

I then put on my glasses and saw it was a black sticker from my new jimjams I wore last night:rotfl::rotfl:

Nutter :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

But then, are you sure it wasn't an eagle …………..
    Meet Eddie, the inquisitive dragonfly nymph :smileyhea:

s5bxbl.jpg

Fantastic pic, love seeing things like that :D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    mattswife wrote: »
    lol guess what just arrived?! in a masssove box lol hows that for service?!

Candle from Hobbs :D ?
  • mattswife
    Options
    Candle from Hobbs :D ?

yup! made me so happy!!!
  • choclate24
    Options
    Any one know if it's the cheese in lidis weekend deal. And how much is it
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    mattswife wrote: »
    yup! made me so happy!!!

:j:j:j:j:beer:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    choclate24 wrote: »
    Any one know if it's the cheese in lidis weekend deal. And how much is it

Yep, £2.39 for 830g, and gorgeous cheese, it is the one we normally have.
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 15 September 2018 at 11:10AM
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Been out and got my cheese from lidl. Dated 29/12 which is good. Has anyone else noticed an absence of freeway fizzy pop in lidl/ Dd loves their coke zero but not seen any for months. Getting the Aldi instead which is not quite as nice.

I also did 3 more asda shops to use my apgs. Lady on the till told me they were stopping it because people actually pick them up and use other peoples :eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl:I just nodded as I used 6.

I am starting to get sick of shopping. Is anyone else feeling it is a chore to use them up, but still picking more up each time you shop :D. Think I will be so glad when it ends as I will certainly be spending more time at home and using up out of the cupboards & freezer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure