Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Jenny
    • By MSE Jenny 9th Jan 13, 2:28 PM
    • 1,239Posts
    • 3,569Thanks
    MSE Jenny
    Making cash from online survey sites - new MSE guide
    • 9th Jan 13, 2:28 PM
    Making cash from online survey sites - new MSE guide 9th Jan 13 at 2:28 PM

Hi all, we've updated our Survey Sites guide to help you make cash from online surveys.

How did you find the info? If you're a survey stasher, do you have any other sites you'd add?

Thanks
    for your help!

MSE Jenny

Last edited by MSE Jenny; 28-01-2013 at 3:23 PM.
Page 3
  • divvyone
    Could someone help me please I'm a newbie can't get a handle on any of these earning ops nothing seems to track or I'm not fully completing or something. I keep seeing Permission Research on a few survey sites I've joined has anyone had any luck with them I always click off as I have read you have to download something they may have a virus. In the no purchase offers for Surveys.co.uk is there a magic trick to get these to track I have done a few none have tracked do you have to complete through an email they send you? I'ts all getting a bit soul destroying now any help would be such a help, thanks
  • divvyone
    No Help As Yet
    Please could some kind person give me a bit of help?
    • chokolat2
    • By chokolat2 12th Apr 13, 10:59 AM
    • 435 Posts
    • 54 Thanks
    chokolat2
    Has anyone ever completed the 40 for OnePoll, realistically how long does this take and how long you guys have spent on it each day?

Thanks
  • gb12345
    Has anyone ever completed the 40 for OnePoll, realistically how long does this take and how long you guys have spent on it each day?

Thanks
    Originally posted by chokolat2
    Completed it towards the end of March for the first time. I started in late December, so took me about 3 months or so.

I leave it logged in during the day and refresh the window every so often to see if there are any new surveys.
    • gadgetmind
    • By gadgetmind 13th Apr 13, 6:19 PM
    • 10,933 Posts
    • 8,916 Thanks
    gadgetmind
    Someone just called me out of the blue and offered me 50 for 90 minutes of my time for market research on credit cards. It's in a nice hotel that's ten minutes walk from my house, refreshments provided, and on an evening.

The plan is that my wife meets me in the hotel bar afterwards at which point we will spend the thick end of said 50 on some nice wine, ideally in the courtyard outside if weather permits.

Easy come, easy go, and cheers!
    I am not a financial adviser and neither do I play one on television. I might occasionally give bad advice but at least it's free.

Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them.
  • alexdave
    Free stuff off amazon
    There is a site gives you points to do surveys, watch vids, download apps and play games

[The site is powered by amazon, the points you get you spend on amazon you can buy what ever you want 1000 points is equal to $10 i think something like that, you get 250 points when you sign up and each survey you get around 100-300 points.

It's all free you don't even have to pay delivery that comes out of your points as well, i ordered some sweets just to see if it worked as i was a bit sceptical at first, they came like 4 days after which aint bad.

There is an app you can download as well so you can do surveys from ur phone. You don't have to live in the US you can be from anywhere

PM me for the link the forum wont let me write a link because im a new user
  • gb12345
    I have being a member of ONEPOLL for nearly 5 years now and only last month reached the 40 payment needed. This in my view as taken me far to long to reach. I am normally offered about 10 surveys during the day but only manage to qualify for 3 or 4 of them.
    Originally posted by JAN43DAW
    I reached it for the first time after 3 and a half months and am currently up to 18 for my second payment.

I seem to qualify for about 7 or 8 surveys a day.
    • iammumtoone
    • By iammumtoone 26th Apr 13, 1:43 PM
    • 6,066 Posts
    • 12,109 Thanks
    iammumtoone

It just seems though you have to fit their demographic. Don't want to stereotype but I imagine certain demographics have a lot higher proportion of people doing surveys than others. I doubt too many people in my demographic bother with them - so to me it's lucrative.
    Originally posted by Blitzwing85
    This is certainly the case, when I lived with my ex he was a high earner and we didn't claim benefits. I didn't make a fortune but managed to complete most of the surveys I was presented with. However now as a single parent claiming benefits I have given up on them as I am never accepted for the survey shame as I could do with the extra now, more so than I did before. But that's life!
  • divvyone
    Not one single reply thanks all
    • cally6008
    • By cally6008 1st May 13, 7:37 PM
    • 7,516 Posts
    • 11,387 Thanks
    cally6008
    Could someone help me please I'm a newbie can't get a handle on any of these earning ops nothing seems to track or I'm not fully completing or something. I keep seeing Permission Research on a few survey sites I've joined has anyone had any luck with them I always click off as I have read you have to download something they may have a virus. In the no purchase offers for Surveys.co.uk is there a magic trick to get these to track I have done a few none have tracked do you have to complete through an email they send you? I'ts all getting a bit soul destroying now any help would be such a help, thanks
    Originally posted by divvyone
    Permission Research - If you have to download something, do not bother

Surveys.co.uk - If they aren't tracking then you're wasting your time.

Not sure what you're after, do a search for surveys on here and hundreds of topics appear. Have a read of them and see which ones offer the rewards that you like, join them and see how you go

• Traymos
    • By Traymos 2nd May 13, 6:13 AM
    • 138 Posts
    • 645 Thanks
    Traymos
    Hi, I have been a member of P!necone for just under 2 years and have this morning received an e-mail from them asking for referrals.

If anyone wants the referral link, please pm me your e-mail address and I will forward the e-mail to you.
    DMP started Dec'12 - 25,854/35,048.04 73.77% Paid - 12/16 debts cleared
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 2nd May 13, 11:24 AM
    • 6,262 Posts
    • 30,299 Thanks
    katykicker
    Hi, I have been a member of P!necone for just under 2 years and have this morning received an e-mail from them asking for referrals.

If anyone wants the referral link, please pm me your e-mail address and I will forward the e-mail to you.
    Originally posted by Traymos
    I've posted this in the referral link thread
    • venus69
    • By venus69 4th May 13, 4:18 PM
    • 4,649 Posts
    • 33,502 Thanks
    venus69
    Very useful and comprehensive guide, thank you.

I've been a member of several survey sites for the past few years, and received tokens, vouchers and many payments.

One thing I would change is that if you're not suitable for a survey, companies should screen you out within a couple of pages. It's not unknown to reach the last page, and suddenly you're no longer eligible for the survey.

My favourite survey sites are OnePoll - I received 160 in payouts last year, and have just received another Paypal payment this morning. Their surveys are very short, worth between 10 and 15p, and it's best to log in several times daily.

Populus and New Vista pay higher amounts, but you have to wait till your account reaches 50 to be paid.

I've received several 15 Amazon or Love2Shop vouchers through Toluna, but points can be slow added to accounts, and much slower waiting for payment - can be as long as 6 to 8 weeks.

Pure Profile are another of my favourite sites, they pay quite well and their surveys don't take too long. You need to log into the site daily to see whether anything available.

It is possible to make money through survey sites, but you do need lots of patience as it can become repetitive.
    Originally posted by libra10

just joined onepoll and already earned 2.50 big thanks
    • Kite2010
    • By Kite2010 5th May 13, 8:37 PM
    • 4,167 Posts
    • 3,550 Thanks
    Kite2010
    I've just had the most rewarding Toluna survey, they were offering me 1000 points (worth about 18p) to sit and watch a "brand new" tv program lasting 45 minutes.

I've had it 3 times so far this week, they must want people to watch some probably rubbish ITV "drama" or "comedy" show.
    • horsechestnut
    • By horsechestnut 7th May 13, 11:21 AM
    • 1,417 Posts
    • 2,754 Thanks
    horsechestnut
    Is there a problem with Crowdology?
    I cannot get into their site at all, it just says that there is a problem.
    Anyone else having this problem?
    • cally6008
    • By cally6008 7th May 13, 11:57 AM
    • 7,516 Posts
    • 11,387 Thanks
    cally6008
    crowdology fine for me

• TamiBolton
    I have tried this before and at the end of the day you have to ask yourself what your time is worth. For me it was just not worth it. the alternative - sign up at several market research companies, if they ask just say that you are only on 'their books' every few weeks you should get a call to come in for usually a couple of hours to give your opinion on something. Some of them are great and usually you get between 40-50 for 90 mins to 2 hours.
  • alundra
    My current fav. of these is nectar canvass, but I don't qualify for a lot of their surveys. However, I am getting free samples of something soon from the nectar one.

I also do valued opinions even though it has gone downhill.

I was registered with P!cone when I still lived in the US, but when I moved here I didn't log on enough and they kicked me out. It was too bad, I was with them for four or five years!!
    • cally6008
    • By cally6008 11th Jun 13, 7:34 PM
    • 7,516 Posts
    • 11,387 Thanks
    cally6008
    alundra - you can re-join them, they kicked me out as well but i've rejoined

• blosskop
    My Survey Site Warning
    Hi I liked the sound of earning additional cash through these Survey sites, and completed registration with My Survey and Ipsos. Suddenly this week, My Survey have made my account "inactive" after I have completed several surveys from them over last couple of weeks and started to built up points. Queried status with them, and they replied "there were problems with the data provided during my registration"??? Funny they originally accepted my registration with no problem, and now suddenly found out now - I suspect it's a case of not wanting to pay out. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

362Posts Today

6,406Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • A brilliant and gripping profile of Boris Johnson by the great @JPonpolitics well worth the 15 minute read https://t.co/odelHYEbRg

• Boris Johnson is now going to be our prime minister. Worth a pause for thought, whatever your political persuasion.

• Boy they're dragging out this #conservativeleadership announcement.Three introducers now each grabbing air time. Get on with it please!

• Follow Martin