NatWest £125 switch incentive

Comments

• ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Worked a treat.

Mchambers post has now gone.

Can I suggest marking Mchambers posts as Spam is far easier than responding and makes the threads far better to read when they are removed.

But I am genuinely interested as to what he/she actually gets from doing it.
  • I very much doubt you will get an honest answer.
  • djpailo
    djpailo Posts: 550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Nothing for me yet. Hopefully I didn't do anything wrong...
  • I had been checking this most days, however forgot yesterday. This thread gave me inspiration to check it now and I was pleasantly surprised to notice that I had been paid the incentive.

I like many on here were beginning to think that I was going to the very last one to be paid.

My Brothers wedding this weekend so it will pay for a couple of drinks at least. Thankyou Natwest
  • Curls2208
    Curls2208 Posts: 200 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Anyone got the T's and C's handy, whats the limit on time to stay after the incentive is paid?

I've bought a nice new phone and thought I'd move to Nationwide packaged account to cover the phone insurance costs. Along with the rest of the stuff they give!
  • nichow80
    nichow80 Posts: 9 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Still not got mine. Starting to worry I did something wrong !!!55357;!!!56877;
    Debt Free Date - 1 May 2021
  • glider3560
    glider3560 Posts: 4,115 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    nichow80 wrote: »
    Still not got mine. Starting to worry I did something wrong !!!55357;!!!56877;
    The only thing you've done wrong is not wait until close of business today!

There's quite a few of us in the same boat, and it's clear that Natwest are processing the payments one at a time.
  • shezzone
    shezzone Posts: 41 Forumite
    Curls2208 wrote: »
    Anyone got the T's and C's handy, whats the limit on time to stay after the incentive is paid?

I've bought a nice new phone and thought I'd move to Nationwide packaged account to cover the phone insurance costs. Along with the rest of the stuff they give!

I downloaded the terms at the time but can't find the link for them now...I've copy and pasted them here ... mine still not paid in. Was done and dusted on the 4th Feb...:)

£125 NATWEST SWITCHER OFFER TERMS
    1. Who!!!8217;s eligible for the offer?
    You!!!8217;re eligible for this offer if you:
    (a) apply for a Select, Reward, Reward Silver, Reward Platinum or Reward Black account (!!!8216;eligible account!!!8217;) via natwest.com or through the NatWest mobile app between 10 January and 16 February 2018; or
    (b) have a NatWest Select, Reward, Select Silver, Reward Silver, Select Platinum, Reward Platinum, Black or Reward Black account (!!!8216;eligible account!!!8217;),
    AND before 16 March 2018 you:
    !!!61623; complete a full switch of a non-NatWest account to your eligible account using the Current Account Switch Service;
    !!!61623; deposit £1,500 into your eligible account; and
    !!!61623; log into our online or mobile banking service.
    2. What is the offer?
    If you meet the eligibility criteria for this offer, we!!!8217;ll pay £125 into your eligible account by 13 April 2018, but please note:
    !!!61623; If you close your eligible account before this date, then the £125 won!!!8217;t be paid.
    !!!61623; If we!!!8217;ve emailed you inviting you to take part in another cash offer for upgrading your existing current account and you take advantage of that offer, you won!!!8217;t be eligible for this offer.
    !!!61623; This offer is not available to The Royal Bank of Scotland plc employees.
    !!!61623; Joint accounts will only be eligible for one payment.
    !!!61623; You can only benefit from this offer once and we can withdraw it at any time.
    3. What else do I need to know about my eligible account?
    You!!!8217;ll be bound by Your Current Account Terms. This document contains all the terms applicable to your eligible account, including any regular criteria you need to meet in order to keep your account and use the account benefits.
  • Nick_C
    Nick_C Posts: 7,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    glider3560 wrote: »
    The only thing you've done wrong is not wait until close of business today!

There's quite a few of us in the same boat, and it's clear that Natwest are processing the payments one at a time.

The money is promised by the 13th. That gives them until midnight on Friday.

They obviously have huge numbers of transactions to process, and started early in the week to get them done on time.

Just be patient.
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,683 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    shezzone wrote: »
    I downloaded the terms at the time but can't find the link for them now...

Start of this thread, post #3, has the link to the NatWest t&c.

Which is https://beta.natwest.com/content/dam/natwest/personal/current-accounts/documents/Switching_Offer_Terms_2018.pdf
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure