Sun Superdays Out 2019

Comments

• Is this the same principle as the sun saver holidays being we can all use the same code? Or do we actually have to buy the papers? :)
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Morganj27 wrote: »
    Is this the same principle as the sun saver holidays being we can all use the same code? Or do we actually have to buy the papers? :)

With the Superdays Out you do have to buy the paper but worth every penny as you get 2 tickets to great days out for around £10
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy wrote: »
    Collect 9 Sun Saver codes or 10 tokens from between February 9th and February 26th

Leave the everyday behind at Chessington World of Adventures Resort. Gasp, giggle, shriek and scream as you see and do things you’ve never seen or done before. Feel your heart pound as you journey on your first wild ride, stare wide-eyed encountering endangered animals and be spellbound as you walk through the pages of your favourite book on an enchanting new adventure in 2019.

Landing at Chessington on Sunday March 10, see if the witch with a long ginger plait has room on her broom for you and your family, in brand new Room on the Broom - A Magical Journey. Help Witch and her Cat find her lost belongings, but watch out for a fearsome foe, Dragon, who fancies ‘Witch and chips’ for his tea!

Heads up reminder, Chessington promotion starts tomorrow
  • essex_boy
    Information for those using Sun Savers for the Chessington promotion
    Click on OFFERS, then find the Chessington promotion and click to start collecting for it
  • essex_boy
    Bands for those booking Chessington by post are as follows

Band A 23rd April- 11th May
    Band B 12th May- 8th June
    Band C 9th June- 29 th June
    Band D 30th June- 18th July
    Band E Only available through Sun Savers
    Band F 3rd September- 21st September
    Band G 22nd September- 18th October
    Band H Only available through Sun Savers
  • If i want 4 tickets how do i go about it using sun saver app
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    omear786 wrote: »
    If i want 4 tickets how do i go about it using sun saver app

Buy 2 copies of the paper each day and give one copy to somebody else who lives at a different address who is willing to claim the tickets for you.

Maximum 2 tickets per household.
  • bazzyb wrote: »
    Buy 2 copies of the paper each day and give one copy to somebody else who lives at a different address who is willing to claim the tickets for you.

Maximum 2 tickets per household.

Or use two devices and use the other persons name and addressamd email (with their permission naturally) on the second app to create them a sun saver account and claim the offer. Tickets once claimed are emailed for printing to the email address used for the account.
  • Or use two devices and use the other persons name and addressamd email (with their permission naturally) on the second app to create them a sun saver account and claim the offer. Tickets once claimed are emailed for printing to the email address used for the account.

I guess still have to buy 2 newspapers?
  • essex_boy
    omear786 wrote: »
    I guess still have to buy 2 newspapers?

Yes, with one set of papers you'll only get the 2 tickets
    Whichever way you do it there's no guarantee the date you want would still be available on one booking , let alone twice so it is a gamble
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure