Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kwatkins12
    • By kwatkins12 10th Aug 18, 11:16 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    kwatkins12
    How can I find out who to contact for a store card from a shop that no longer exists?
    • 10th Aug 18, 11:16 AM
    How can I find out who to contact for a store card from a shop that no longer exists? 10th Aug 18 at 11:16 AM
    Having had success from contacting Santander about my New Look card I am wanting to try and follow up some other cards I had but am struggling to find out who to contact.

The card was for the 'Bay Trading Company' shop which no longer exists. I have moved a few times and cannot find any paperwork so not sure who to contact. Does anyone know?

Thanks,
    Kate
Page 1
    • Nasqueron
    • By Nasqueron 10th Aug 18, 11:29 AM
    • 6,204 Posts
    • 3,783 Thanks
    Nasqueron
    • 10th Aug 18, 11:29 AM
    • 10th Aug 18, 11:29 AM
    Most of the store cards you need to try Santander, New Day and Genworth and see who will take ownership
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

200Posts Today

1,501Users online

Martin's Twitter