Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • saintscouple
    • By saintscouple 4th Aug 08, 4:46 PM
    • 3,934Posts
    • 2,943Thanks
    saintscouple
    0 WOW
    Magazine offers - 3 for 1, free gifts etc ONLY POST OFFERS HERE
    • 4th Aug 08, 4:46 PM
    0 WOW
    Magazine offers - 3 for 1, free gifts etc ONLY POST OFFERS HERE 4th Aug 08 at 4:46 PM
    This is a continuation of the previous thread here.

PLEASE ONLY POST OFFERS HERE DISCUSSION POSTS SHOULD BE PLACED ON THE NEW THREAD HERE

The following note is from Martin:

Now I'll probably be struck out of the NUJ for writing this. However magazines use a host of marketing tricks to get us to sign up, and often stay subscribed even if we're not reading their magazines.

Yet active MoneySavers can use this to their advantage. There are lots of different types of deals, but most effectively say "sign up by direct debit" and we'll give you three or six mags for free (or for £1). Sometimes you may get a free gift too.

Their aim

Their aim is you forget to cancel the DD whether you like the mag or not, after all a subscribers a subscriber.

MoneySavers aim

Sign up. Read the mag. Cancel the direct debit at the end of the trial and possibly sign up for another trial with the same magazine all over again. Of course we shouldn't kill the magazine industry. Don't repeat this too often. if you are a loyal follower then get your subscription - it's always substantially cheaper than buying it again and again in a newsagents anyway.

More about the list below

Below is a categorised list of magazines with these type of offers, based on information provided from MoneySavers. It's sectioned into subject categories and sub-sectioned into offer types. Of course offers change, so do check the terms and conditions before you sign up.

Please continue to post your magazine spots and periodically (forgive the pun) we'll update this list

Last edited by saintscouple; 04-08-2008 at 4:53 PM.
Page 146
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 22nd Feb 19, 8:17 PM
    • 4,707 Posts
    • 39,431 Thanks
    Katiehound
    Good Housekeeping- 6 for 6 issues
    Offer ends March 6th
    With the Easter issue there is a free 52 page chocolate supplement

www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/gh-saga
    code: SGH10316
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks

2018 Wombling : Entrant 8 ..6470cc+3045mm (3.04.5) + RK 8.03
    • peewhyeff
    • By peewhyeff 4th Mar 19, 7:29 PM
    • 754 Posts
    • 1,085 Thanks
    peewhyeff
    Gardener's World 2-for-1 garden pass
    Heads up as this is not in the current issue but in the MAY issue of Gardeners World. As in previous years, in the May issue there will be a card voucher which entitles entry to over 400 gardens throughout the UK. It is 2for1 and the card is valid until March 2020. You don't surrender the card on entry, it can be used any number of times. Also included with the magazine is a booklet giving details of all the gardens. I will update when I can give a date when magazine goes on sale. They sell out quickly, it's a great offer.
    If this is in wrong forum please move. I think grabbit will get more coverage but could be listed in "days out", "codes and vouchers", "greenfingers", or even "freebie low spend". Where do others think will get spotted.
    • Jammygal
    • By Jammygal 6th Mar 19, 6:50 PM
    • 1,182 Posts
    • 2,174 Thanks
    Jammygal
    Free Rodial Mascara 24 with Red magazine
    Grab this months Red magazine (4.75) with Vicky McClure on the cover and you will get a free Rodial mascara worth 24 !!!
    • Jammygal
    • By Jammygal 6th Mar 19, 7:01 PM
    • 1,182 Posts
    • 2,174 Thanks
    Jammygal
    Free 12 beauty bundle with Dare magazine
    Grab a copy of Dare magazine (3) with Ferne McCain on the cover and enjoy four gifts :

1 x Ardell wispies false lashes 5.49
    1 x Colgate plan mouthwash 100ml 55p
    1 x Revolution liquid highlighter 6
    1 x sachet of mane and tail shampoo and conditioner ?
    • onashoestring
    • By onashoestring 12th Mar 19, 11:09 AM
    • 179 Posts
    • 288 Thanks
    onashoestring
    Get 4 cashback on this offer
    Offer ends March 6th
    With the Easter issue there is a free 52 page chocolate supplement

www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/gh-saga
    code: SGH10316
    Originally posted by Katiehound
    If you join topcashback & click through from tab site you can get 4 cashback on this deal
    • onashoestring
    • By onashoestring 12th Mar 19, 11:14 AM
    • 179 Posts
    • 288 Thanks
    onashoestring
    Heads up as this is not in the current issue but in the MAY issue of Gardeners World. As in previous years, in the May issue there will be a card voucher which entitles entry to over 400 gardens throughout the UK. It is 2for1 and the card is valid until March 2020. You don't surrender the card on entry, it can be used any number of times. Also included with the magazine is a booklet giving details of all the gardens. I will update when I can give a date when magazine goes on sale. They sell out quickly, it's a great offer.
    If this is in wrong forum please move. I think grabbit will get more coverage but could be listed in "days out", "codes and vouchers", "greenfingers", or even "freebie low spend". Where do others think will get spotted.
    Originally posted by peewhyeff

You can buy a subscription 5 for 5 issues ( which includes the May issue )

https://www.buysubscriptions.com/?promo=PPC17B&landingPage=PORTFOLIO&gclid=EAIaIQob %20%20%20%20ChMIusb38u3P1wIVaCrTCh1DFwW1EAAYASAAEg LC-vD_BwE

Just remember to cancel the DD after the first payment .
    Last edited by onashoestring; 15-03-2019 at 4:53 PM. Reason: Amended Link
    • peewhyeff
    • By peewhyeff 14th Mar 19, 8:30 PM
    • 754 Posts
    • 1,085 Thanks
    peewhyeff
    You can buy a subscription 5 for 5 issues ( which includes the May issue )
    https://www.buysubscriptions.com/print/bbc-gardeners-world-magazine-subscription

Just remember to cancel the DD after the first payment .
    Originally posted by onashoestring
    Link does not show 5 for 5....Cheapest subscription shows 6 issues for 23.99.
    I have taken up this offer previously and have been looking for it to re-appear. Is there perhaps a code that needs entering?
    Would love the 5 for 5 again.
    • onashoestring
    • By onashoestring 15th Mar 19, 6:22 AM
    • 179 Posts
    • 288 Thanks
    onashoestring
    Gardeners World 5 subscription
    Link does not show 5 for 5....Cheapest subscription shows 6 issues for 23.99.
    I have taken up this offer previously and have been looking for it to re-appear. Is there perhaps a code that needs entering?
    Would love the 5 for 5 again.
    Originally posted by peewhyeff
    Try this link ?

https://www.buysubscriptions.com/?promo=PPC17B&landingPage=PORTFOLIO&gclid=EAIaIQob %20%20ChMIusb38u3P1wIVaCrTCh1DFwW1EAAYASAAEgLC-vD_BwE

Please let us know if it works.
    • peewhyeff
    • By peewhyeff 15th Mar 19, 9:15 AM
    • 754 Posts
    • 1,085 Thanks
    peewhyeff
    Success! Thank you for this link. It worked fine. Got 5 for 5 starting with the May issue with Gardens Pass.
    Without the link it was much more expensive. I had 'searched' peviously on that site, no sign of the offer for G.W. thanx.
    • peewhyeff
    • By peewhyeff 16th Mar 19, 8:40 AM
    • 754 Posts
    • 1,085 Thanks
    peewhyeff
    Gardener's World with free "2 for 1 entry pass card" to over 400 gardens
    I can confirm that the May issue goes on sale 18th April.
    • dollywops
    • By dollywops 3rd Apr 19, 8:47 PM
    • 1,656 Posts
    • 2,900 Thanks
    dollywops
    BBC Gardeners World - 5 issue for 5 inc May edition
    https://www.buysubscriptions.com/print/bbc-gardeners-world-magazine-subscription?promo=GW24119&style=Brand&utm_medium= offline&utm_source=Page&utm_campaign=5-issues-for-%C2%A35-2-for-1-guide_GW24119_Brand

Use this link to get 5 copies for 5 by DD. This will include the May edition which has the 241 garden entry voucher and booklet.

or visit www.buysubscriptions.com/GW24119
    Last edited by dollywops; 03-04-2019 at 8:50 PM.
    • Jammygal
    • By Jammygal 5th Apr 19, 7:01 PM
    • 1,182 Posts
    • 2,174 Thanks
    Jammygal
    Elle magazine (4.50) May issue with Jodie Comer on the cover has a free nails inc nail polish worth 11 .
    There is a choice of base coat, pale pink, red or green
    • peewhyeff
    • By peewhyeff 15th Apr 19, 8:33 PM
    • 754 Posts
    • 1,085 Thanks
    peewhyeff
    2 for 1 pass to 447 gardens
    This card is free with the May issue of Gardeners World magazine. The entry card is valid until 10th April 2020 and can be used as many times to as many gardens as you like. Savings can be huge eg. Eden Project saves you 27.50, several National Trust properties includes access to whole property too eg. Powis Castle,Ham House, Shugborough Estate.
    You also get an 80+ page Guide Book which lists the details of all 447 gardens. The magazine should be in shops on 18th April. This particular issue sells very quickly.....grabbit.
    • pjran
    • By pjran 16th Apr 19, 3:58 PM
    • 1,129 Posts
    • 10,652 Thanks
    pjran
    Gardeners World 2for 1
    About 2-for-1 Gardens
    Enjoy 2-for-1 entry to 447 beautiful gardens using your entry card, free with the May 2019 issue of BBC Gardeners' World Magazine.
    • Beenie
    • By Beenie 18th Apr 19, 11:54 AM
    • 1,414 Posts
    • 1,467 Thanks
    Beenie
    BBC Garden magazine 2-for-1 card
    The May edition of Gardeners World has the 2-for-1 card that allows entry to over 400 gardens and places of interest around the UK. Not just gardens, but places like Warwick Castle, Audley End, Eden Project and Shakespeare properties in Stratford on Avon.

It's on the shelves today and usually goes quickly. I think it's about 4.50-5.00 but well worth it for the savings (the card is usable all year until April 2020).
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 23rd May 19, 12:34 PM
    • 4,707 Posts
    • 39,431 Thanks
    Katiehound
    6 issues Radio Times for 1- ends 31 May
    Offer ends May 31st
    call 03330 162128 quote code: RTCSG0419
    www.buysubscriptions.com/RTCSG0419

small print: 'we reserve the right to reject or cancel any application if the customer has previously benefitted from a trial offer for Radio Times magazine in the last 12 months or had 3 or more trial subscriptions to any other magazine in the Immediate Media portfolio.'
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks

2018 Wombling : Entrant 8 ..6470cc+3045mm (3.04.5) + RK 8.03
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

130Posts Today

1,269Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Mini MSE is on half term next week, so I'm excited to be taking the week off to be daddy. As normal I'm signing of? https://t.co/G3366shWh1

• I once blurted out on @gmb "Theresa May hasn't been given a poisoned chalice - she's been given a poisoned chalice? https://t.co/onfRbY3XVg

• It'd be fascinating to know how history will judge Theresa May's premiership. Currently, it is hard to see it as a? https://t.co/eH77G0O9LA

• Follow Martin