LYB members - Bodyshop 30% off Wed 30th March online & Thursday 31st March instore

Comments

• Do you think if I go in tomorrow & use my Groupon & get my LYB card that they would let me use the LYB card straight away without receiving an invite??? ... I mean for any purchases above and beyond the Groupon voucher?

Not that I want to go 'above and beyond' but it IS very tempting to get 30% off while I'm in the store anyway! .. Or do I have to register my card online first before I can use it? Shucks!
  • SJP wrote: »
    I thought it was tomorrow online? Not that I need anything....

I read it was online on Weds AND Thurs and instore on Thurs???

So if its the case I have to register my card first I can always order some more when I get home - But I WON'T coz I MUSN'T!!! lol :p
  • Snugglebunny8
    Snugglebunny8 Posts: 1,622 Forumite
    really dont need more ...really dont need more ...

but £7 for 4 body washes, free p+p and then 18.8% Topcashback, nope, cant resist .... :)
  • really dont need more ...really dont need more ...

but £7 for 4 body washes, free p+p and then 18.8% Topcashback, nope, cant resist .... :)

Thats what I was thinking ... but .. MUST ....reeesist!! ;) lol
  • montsie
    montsie Posts: 275 Forumite
    No you don't. You will need your body shop number already entered in the account section of the website. There is a place for it if you go to edit profile. Then just log in.

I found at first it was just taking off the usual 10% but I sorted that out by clearing my cookies and then logging in again.

Remember to select express delivery at the checkout and then delivery is free.

This offer also works on the buy more save more shower gels so four 250ml shower gels for £7 including delivery.

Thank you so much you lovely lovely lady.
  • gentleorange
    gentleorange Posts: 1,827 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 30 March 2011 at 2:26PM
    I'm going to the Body Shop tomorrow but I never get anything LYB card related through the post, it's very annoying:(

Edit - Oops, I just got my invite after all:o
  • juliebunny
    juliebunny Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 30 March 2011 at 1:49PM
    I don't think it matters if you have recieved the invite or not. Lakeside BS had flyers in store advertising the event - assumed you just need to present your card at the till!! :j

Not that I am buying anything of course as I have a shed load at home already...:rotfl:....and have just spent my £5 Clintons related voucher...lovely lady went out the back to find the dewberry shower gel for me as they didn't have it on display!

PS - does anyone know if this works with the 2 for £15 on body butters....?
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
  • I have just had a quick play on the website and it works for me on the two for £15 body butters.
  • dotchas
    dotchas Posts: 2,484 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Do I need 4 more shower gels and 3 more body butters???????????????????????
    Only £17.50 ??????????????
    Mmmh!!!!
    :j I love bargains:j
    I love MSE
  • gentleorange
    gentleorange Posts: 1,827 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I hope the BS are fine with seperate transactions, because I will have this card and the clintons voucher - I have so much BS stuff, I really will have to stop buying from them after this week:D At least for a while...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure