Survey Stashing: OnePoll hints & tips

1101112131416»

Comments

• Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    katykicker wrote: »
    I make around £600-£1000 a month on surveys typically doing about 20 hours a month on them, however, this includes focus groups and product trials etc.

I know someone else who spends more like 40 hours a month and earns about £250-£300 a month.

Take from that what you will :) I have quite a few studies open in one go, one from most of the sites I'm with, and I also have a number of other avenues I make money online so I don't do surveys regularly or the moment they come in anymore :)

What do focus groups involve? Does that mean you actually travel somewhere to attend the focus group or is it done at home?
  • I'm approaching the £40 payout threshold for this site so thought I'd share some feedback on my experience with it.

The surveys themselves aren't bad, and they're frequent; usually when I log on at lunchtime there will be 3 or 4 to work through, and another 1 or 2 will have been added if I check again at tea time. The problem I have with them is that although they're easy enough to complete, the reward given per time invested is poor; for example most surveys take 2 or 3 minutes to complete and only reward 10-20 pence. This compares very poorly to other sites such as YourSayPays which features similar surveys but which typically only take half as long to complete or give higher payouts if they're longer.

For this reason I have decided that once I reach the payout threshold (which is really starting to feel like an uphill slog) I won't be using the site anymore, which is a shame because if the money rewarded more accurately mirrored the time invested then it would be a worthwhile way of earning a few extra pennies in my spare time.
  • I joined OnePoll Jan 2012 and reached my £40 in Sept 2017.
    I have unsubscribed. Worst site of them all
  • Morning Folks hope your all well. Been a member of onepoll for about 6 months. Although they have issues with the website up and down etc, it's very good.

If possible download the One Poll App. You need to check this as often as you can because surveys go quickly. On my days off work i will check it maybe once every 30 mins. Also my mate does this and we alert each other, so we never miss out.

On that last subject, i did wonder if any of you who have the app, or will get the app, fancy setting up a whats app group, where we could alert each other when a new survey is in, or tell each other whats needed to complete the survey.

Drop me a PM if anyone is up for this. Cheers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport