DWP payment not expected

I just got 60.00 in my account from DWP with XB on the end of my nat insurance no which is the name my incapacity benefit is listed as in my account, does anyone know what it is. I cant find anyone to ring and ask as their web site is a nightmare. What if its an error and they want it back??? Help!!

Comments

• EdInvestor
    EdInvestor Posts: 15,749 Forumite
    Relax. It's the additional Christmas bonus, a one-off for pensioners and people on selected benefits such as IB.Millions got it today.:).
    Trying to keep it simple...;)
  • sharon59
    sharon59 Posts: 1,051 Forumite
    Have a great time spending some of it -its all yours so dont worry about giving it back!x
    :j this money saving is such fun:T
  • Bykerlass
    Bykerlass Posts: 941 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Are you saying that anyone on IB will be given this bonus? I have not received anything today.
    I USED TO BE INDECISIVE BUT NOW I'M NOT SO SURE!

Rich people tell you that money doesn't bring you happiness just so the poor people don't feel jealous.
  • Wow!!! why didnt they tell me? not used to extras!!! Wow again!
  • anguk
    anguk Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    Bykerlass wrote: »
    Are you saying that anyone on IB will be given this bonus? I have not received anything today.
    Anyone who gets the £10 Christmas bonus will get the £60 bonus sometime between January and March. Not everyone has received their money yet, some have some haven't, it seems to be a bit of a lucky dip! Both myself and my husband qualify for it but neither of us has received it yet.
    Dum Spiro Spero
  • Bykerlass
    Bykerlass Posts: 941 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    anguk wrote: »
    Anyone who gets the £10 Christmas bonus will get the £60 bonus sometime between January and March. Not everyone has received their money yet, some have some haven't, it seems to be a bit of a lucky dip! Both myself and my husband qualify for it but neither of us has received it yet.

Great news, I had heard a vague rumour about people on DLA were to receive this but had not had any comfirmation, this is a most welcome surprise. :cheesy:
    I USED TO BE INDECISIVE BUT NOW I'M NOT SO SURE!

Rich people tell you that money doesn't bring you happiness just so the poor people don't feel jealous.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure