Make up to £10 a day in August 2018 - Everyone welcome

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    I picked my first blackberries, they are brambles where I live, ;) last week and we had a crumble with ice cream. Have to say that is one of my favourite fruits to make a crumble with. Yum!!

I have good and bad to report from today.

First the good.......we started doing the Irish lottery again and have won £54 for two numbers. :T

£3.79 from gifthulk in paypal.

The bad? We needed a few bits from the shops for lunch so i suggested we use our first Sainsburys voucher and get the things we need for the rest of the week. Diligently added up as went round so we wouldnt go too far over the £60 spend required only to find I had left my nectar card at home although I had the money off voucher with me which was so annoying!!!! :mad:

Oh well.......you win some you lose some. :cool:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Hopeless_Case
    Hopeless_Case Posts: 949 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Rampant Recycler
    edited 13 August 2018 at 10:48AM
    Options
    £7.37 finally came through so £54.84 so far this month :j:j
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 13 August 2018 at 8:00AM
    Options
    Thanks, KC:T. I thought that might be the way with the vouchers but I have gone for a few months without a single Sainsbury's shop and they still haven't sent me any enticement:(,. When I posted I wondered if there was anything else I should be trying.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Not sure then CBC. Only other thing I do different to you is when there is a period of no vouchers.......I do occasionally do a shop there to get things I cant get in Lidl. I used to be an avid on line shopper with them so not sure if that makes a difference. That was a long time ago though.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Not sure then CBC. Only other thing I do different to you is when there is a period of no vouchers.......I do occasionally do a shop there to get things I cant get in Lidl. I used to be an avid on line shopper with them so not sure if that makes a difference. That was a long time ago though.

I only ever do online shops at Sainsbury's, their nearest store is about 18 miles from me and I can't remember the last year I set foot in it:o

At Morrisons I do both. Always did instore shops there but now do more online ones as they started delivering in my area in the spring. They also sent me loads of vouchers at the start but once I was a 'hooked' customer they dried up:(.
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This is a copy of the post I did last month about phone apps for cashback on groceries.

Shopmium - money back on specific items in different retailers paid straight to PayPal no minimum

Checkoutsmart- as above - lots of offers - payments under £20 incur fees

TopCashback- as above - only a few offers - quickly confirmed to your account

Quidco click snap - as above but can’t use if you use as same people

Greenjinn- as above but only Tesco Sainsbury and Waitrose - request payment from £1.50 to bank or PayPal

Shoppix - rewards for uploading receipts - PayPal or vouchers from £5

Snap my eats - as above - not used yet so no comment

Receipt hog - as above - slow earner

Shoprize - as above (android only) not used myself yet but heard that it is good
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • shariann
    Options
    Thanks to the lovely Aesop for this information

For free stamps or free gift cards,apply to one of these postal survey companies and see if you can get onto the panel.

Unex

https://www.ipsos-unex.de/whati.asp

sending prepostage paid boxes to and receiving boxes from abroad. Slow earner but steady.

TNS Postal Survey

https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

It involves receiving and sending letters. With TNS sometimes you have to send parcels and pay but they reimburse you with love2shop vouchers for this.

Worth signing up if you can for the free stamps.

Quotas - World wide Mail Panel

https://www.world-mail-panel.com/portal?lg=en&action=show.registration

Life of Mail

https://postalsurveys.tnsglobal.com/

You take a photo of letters received and upload to the website. Then advise what actions you have taken with it and who mail was for. Cash out for giftcards.

Record the mail you receive daily and what you do with it. Cash out for giftcards.
  • shariann
    Options
  • shariann
    Options
    This is something that we don’t discuss on this thread apart from to post earnings but can be a good way of making extra money providing you understand what you are doing!

There is a beginners guide here

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=179158
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    I also have had some really good news. My brother named me as his beneficiary for a death in service benefit as he was unmarried with no kids etc. I got an email yesterday telling me the amount and that I would receive it in the next week. I won!!!8217;t say how much it is but it will make a massive difference to me and will mean I can clear all my debts including my mortgage. I am totally gobsmacked and so grateful to my brother but obviously it is bittersweet as I would much rather have him back.

He also had a couple of pensions which should pay out significant lump sums to my parents. For someone who was never very good with money himself and often in debt he has certainly looked after his family.

That's wonderful news for you, shariann and so special of your brother to think of his family in that way:T. I know you will be experiencing so many emotions over it but just feel happy that your loving brother has given you such a helping hand to remove lots of financial burdens once and for all. Owing money is always stressful and I hope your life will be so much easier now:beer:.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure