Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I also got the Correctly Delivered invite last night after 1am - fortunately I'm a night owl so I grabbed it straightaway. Not sure why they sent me three identical invites though - I think they did that with the last Unaddressed Mail invite as well...
    2020 Wins:
  • littlemoney
    littlemoney Posts: 788 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Another invite at 01.09 this morning, needless to say all gone at 5.30.:mad:

Same for me. All gone at 5.45am. I have seem some panelists state that the full survey is too much work for too little and so are always not available for full survey but do correctly delivered and unaddressed. Perhaps these surveys should be made available to these panelists only after the opportunity has been offered first to those who also do the full survey and the spaces have not been filled.
  • Moll
    Moll Posts: 445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Have you tried eBay? I look for booklets or minisheets and can sometimes buy them for less than face value e.g. a 2005 Ashes Minisheet (2x 1st and 2x 68p) - which can be used as 4x 1st Class - for £1.95 i.e. cheaper than 2nd Class. Or head over to the Competition forums and try to win some more Presentation Packs.

thankyou ill have a look , I did swap with a few people awhile ago for craft stuff ,which worked out well for us all . I didn't know that the competition forums sometimes had the presentation packs , so ill have a look , Thankyou x
  • dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    They sent me a smart as they could tell from their records that I am running low. Maybe the reason for this is that I finished my stint weeks ago.

They have excelled themselves today they sent me another 4 smarts with the same cover letter that I am running low.

Anyone want 5 smarts?
    GONE ENGLAND
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Moll wrote: »
    thankyou ill have a look , I did swap with a few people awhile ago for craft stuff ,which worked out well for us all . I didn't know that the competition forums sometimes had the presentation packs , so ill have a look , Thankyou x

If you are happy to PM your address I can send you a book of stamps.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • littlemoney
    littlemoney Posts: 788 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    They have excelled themselves today they sent me another 4 smarts with the same cover letter that I am running low.

Anyone want 5 smarts?

They sent me a smart as I was "running low" at the same time as requesting I return a smart to them.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I have three reminders to return smarts that were returned two weeks ago!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bazboy166
    Options
    Hi for the Royal Mail survey when gathering data do you have to log in the time the letter arrived at your house or just the date you received the letter?

Just wandering if I would have to sit in all day waiting for the post man
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    bazboy166 wrote: »
    Hi for the Royal Mail survey when gathering data do you have to log in the time the letter arrived at your house or just the date you received the letter?

Just wandering if I would have to sit in all day waiting for the post man
    If you do not know the time there is an unsure box to tick.
  • Moll
    Moll Posts: 445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    If you are happy to PM your address I can send you a book of stamps.

I have sent you a PM .. THANKYOU SO MUCH x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport