IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Private Parking Appeals Ltd

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    IGNORE DRP , its that simple

read post #4 of the NEWBIES sticky thread

and read this too

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5035663

keep ignoring unless you get an MCOL from the CCBC in Northampton

its that simple

start your own thread if you need further help
  • Pammy
    Pammy Posts: 267 Forumite
    edited 11 July 2017 at 11:56AM
    What would be even better is if rather than spending 20 minutes of their time writing a blog post , instead they spent that time replying to the numerous emails my boyfriend has sent them.

They actually state they respond in 3 days, sometimes a little longer . Not over a month! Then say this forum isn't the place to air issues, where is if they don't reply to emails or answer machine messages. They complain that the moderators of this forum should stop people complaining. Mmmm maybe if people had some visibility of what was happening they wouldn't need to complain in the first place.

If there had been some form of response to one of the emails in the past 4 weeks then I personally wouldn't be here now. Even if that response was to say there is going to a delay.

If they can't manage the capacity then stop taking payments and inform people that have a backlog. No offence to them but I don't really care about all the cases they have recently won as outlined in their blog post. Great for those people who actually got a response.

Doesn't really help us though.
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Quentin wrote: »
    You need to start your own thread. (But read up the newbies FAQ thread near the top of the forum before you do)

They already have two threads on this in the last week.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    edited 7 January 2018 at 8:01PM
    S0llie wrote: »
    Hi, I have just been ripped off by this awful firm. Has anyone got any updates on them? I see Moneysavingexpert are no longer advertising them, thankfully. I would be interested to see if there have been any developments for anyone on this thread....
    No. Never been advertised here

MSE doesn't have or allow advertising

See:https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/moneysavingexpert-finance

Why would anyone here have any developments to report?

You should take it up with them if they ripped you off!!
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi, I have just been ripped off by this awful firm. Has anyone got any updates on them? I see Moneysavingexpert are no longer advertising them, thankfully. I would be interested to see if there have been any developments for anyone on this thread....

a thread at another well known help forum , says it all http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=113195
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post

Never knowingly advertised on MSE

Best bet is to issue a complaint to Trading Standards
    as you are probably not alone
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    They have a complaint process detailed on their website. No one seems to go through the proper process though.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    waamo wrote: »
    They have a complaint process detailed on their website. No one seems to go through the proper process though.
    MMmmmm.... you seem to be suggesting that we see all their complainers in this forum???

Somehow get the impression they must be getting some going direct!
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I’m not suggesting any such thing. It just seems that people come here rather than use the complaint procedure. Nobody says that they followed it and got nowhere. The company claims to be part of an ombudsman scheme (at least they did last time I looked) so why don’t people that post here use it?

I also suspect they get many, many more complaints than we see here.
  • logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite

What makes you think you have been ripped off by the company? or that they are advertised on Moneysavingexpert...

waamo wrote: »

Yes indeed they appear to have a robust complaint procedure
    Quentin wrote: »
    MMmmmm.... you seem to be suggesting that we see all their complainers in this forum???

Somehow get the impression they must be getting some going direct!

Is that quesswork, supposition or based on some facts you have to hand Quentin?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure