MrCloud

Comments

• MrCloud
    MrCloud Posts: 35 Forumite
    Either reddragon substantiates his claims or his comments should be edited or removed. I'm not happy for this thread to become a mouthpiece for whoever bares a grudge.
  • MrCloud wrote: »
    I think someone needs to check the IP addresses of posters to ensure that one or two individuals cannot set up multiple accounts to create the impression that there are more complaints than there actually are.
    Hmm, and what would that achieve in the situation where there are 2 (or more) MSE members living in the same house who happen to post their experiences about the same company when their ISP gives out static IP addresses?

Also, I wonder how the mods would be able to shoehorn that into their (already) busy schedule, if they don't already check things like that anyway?

Oh, btw, MrCloud, I'd recommend that you add a signature for yourself that states that you do represent the company MrCloud and you've been given the OK from the MSE Forum Team to do so - should help avoid any future problems over that.
  • MrCloud
    Hmm, and what would that achieve in the situation where there are 2 (or more) MSE members living in the same house who happen to post their experiences about the same company when their ISP gives out static IP addresses?

I think that would be very unlikely.

If those responsible for moderating this thread cannot moderate it efficiently it should be locked. This website is registered and hosted within the UK. If moderators leave libellous statement unchecked we will sue.
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    MrCloud wrote: »

If those responsible for moderating this thread cannot moderate it efficiently it should be locked. This website is registered and hosted within the UK. If moderators leave libellous statement unchecked we will sue.

I'm going to refer this back to Abuse again.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • MrCloud
    Thank you. Obviously the above is a last resort but this thread must be moderated.
  • daveboy
    daveboy Posts: 1,400 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    MrCloud wrote: »

Best of luck to you in finding a solicitor.....they will probably be expecting you not to pay up!

Yes, I am not a customer, but having read every post, MrCloud has done nothing to help anyone and I am in agreement with dmg24, this needs locking and users affected by this company should get in touch with each other to see what route they can take.
  • Don't you think it's odd, dmg24, that Mr Cloud will help customers on this forum but won't actually help anyone via his website, via email, or phone call?????

As for Mr Cloud trying to sue... I'd like to se you try. The fact that I have copies of payments made to yourself via PayPal, a copy of my account on your website, and copies of correspondence sent to you, then by all means I'd like to see your claim stand up in court. The fact of the matter is it wouldn't and you know it. The reason why you are getting agressive is that you have been found out and you don't like it when you customers hit back.
  • Labman wrote: »
    This thread has been reopened for the above reasons, come on people stop having a pop & let's see if MrCloud can sort problems out. Please.
    True - I wasn't meaning to have a pop at MrCloud, I was wanting to explain a possible reason why the MSE mods wouldn't want to ban several posters logging in from the same IP address.

And I will agree that it is unlikely, but my scenario is still theoretically possible: I can see how and when it could happen.
  • I've followed this thread from the start, and have been staggered by the rudeness and deeply unprofessional attitude of 'MrCloud'. Even if he genuinely believes that he's done nothing wrong, how is acting like a playground bully supposed to help his case?

It seems his business strategy is to call any unhappy customers liars, make threats of legal action, and act as though he owns the forum. Absolutely unbelievable.
  • MrCloud wrote: »
    Either reddragon substantiates his claims or his comments should be edited or removed. I'm not happy for this thread to become a mouthpiece for whoever bares a grudge.

This thread is posted in the Warnings and Rip-Offs section of the forum. If the only people who post here are happy? customers, then it would be defeating the object of the catagory.
    BTW I am one of the lucky ones that haven't bought a t-shirt off you, but I reserve my right to have my say on the way you treat your customers.

Maybe Martin should intervene and help people get their money back off you.
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport