AO.com vent/praise

AO - Appliances Online. Refitted my kitchen appliances entirely through them in the past, great service...….not so much today though. Got my time slot & driver rang at 3:15 to say "I'll be there within an hour".

AO rang 10 mins later to say "oh no he won't, your goods haven't been loaded on to the van" :mad: Bit miffed (vent) but rearrange for tomorrow, not his or driver's fault.

Decide to look at 'plan B' in case they let me down again & find my product for sale in John Lewis for £30 LESS. AO price matching seems to be before you purchase the product from them, but no problem, refund of £30 arranged without quibbling (praise).
Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.

Comments

• MidlandsGlory
    MidlandsGlory Posts: 1,712 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    AO - Appliances Online. Refitted my kitchen appliances entirely through them in the past, great service...….not so much today though. Got my time slot & driver rang at 3:15 to say "I'll be there within an hour".

AO rang 10 mins later to say "oh no he won't, your goods haven't been loaded on to the van" :mad: Bit miffed (vent) but rearrange for tomorrow, not his or driver's fault.

Decide to look at 'plan B' in case they let me down again & find my product for sale in John Lewis for £30 LESS. AO price matching seems to be before you purchase the product from them, but no problem, refund of £30 arranged without quibbling (praise).

If AO were no cheaper after price matching than John Lewis, you may have been better of buying from John Lewis as they give twice the warranty.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure