Choosing the best food chain from Tastecard?

Going to use my £1 Tastecard trial this weekend. Can anyone recommend or share experiences from the following big chains and suggest one to try?

Zizzi, Prezzo, Ask Italian or Strada

Comments

• Ooo prezzo
  • :beer::how do u wirite a forum I’m new
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Alfieg1764 wrote: »
    :beer::how do u wirite a forum I’m new

Explain what you mean by how you write a forum ?
  • Hi

I have had a tastecard for about 6 years or more now. Its a vital card in the wallett. Sunday to Thursday Pizza Express, Pizza Hut, Frankie and Bennys, Ask, Prezzo , Strada all 2-4-1. Maximum is usually 2 in the party. So My sister in law brings her tastecard when we want to go out and eat as a four and never had an issue. I let it renew for £34 a year and its saved that in the first month. Lots of independent restaurants on the list including a number of hotel chains which is great when selecting a room only option for a hotel. Sometimes we have had to book in advance but often we can use it on a drop in. Many dont allow its use in December. Otherwise I cant speak highly enough of it. Saves me hundreds each year.
  • m0nkeyb0y
    m0nkeyb0y Posts: 34 Forumite
    I disagree, Tastecard is far from vital - you can get all the same offers elsewhere for free. Always check the email/app for your chosen restaurant, chances are they have a better deal with fewer restrictions when you go direct.

And don't get me started on their sneaky auto-renewal system and refusal to issue refunds...

Check out their Trustpilot reviews.

Here's mine: https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/5afc38446d33bc0db013ad83
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • I heard that Bryon burgers are now on it too

:)
  • nomoneytoday
    nomoneytoday Posts: 4,866 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    samcryer32 wrote: »
    I heard that Bryon burgers are now on it too

:)

They are.
    3 of us had burgers with chips and some onion rings for £19 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure