Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Options

Comments

• MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well some of it is accurate to be fair.

Certainly mystery shoppers are treated as an unvalued disposable commodity to many mystery shopping companies.

Also depends on the assignment but some involve reports that would take longer than 30 mins. I've taken an hour on some reports, only for those assignments where the fee makes it worthwhile though.
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,270 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hydra101 wrote: »
    Seriously? What?? You don't have to pay to record phone calls, you can get plenty of excellent quality apps to download for free. And 2 1/2 to 3 hours to complete a report???? Are you kidding me??? Longest one has ever taken me is 30 minutes. I'm guessing you've had a couple of bad experiences given your post, but some of what you say is, quite frankly, utter rubbish.

You've obviously not had any dealings with HGEM (Mystery Dining)! Minimal reimbursements in most cases (well under £10 for reports taking as long as a couple of hours) and very few restaurants these days - mainly fast food outlets.
  • hannerrbabes
    Options
    It’s payday from MF and once again I haven’t been paid! No response to emails as of yet.
  • MysteryMan00
    Options
    It’s payday from MF and once again I haven’t been paid! No response to emails as of yet.

I can cope for a few days without my £11 or whatever it is that I'm owed.
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's in my bank account today.
  • jaycee113
    Options
    Does anybody know if Gapbuster still offer assignments to a certain burger restaurant?
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    No they don't.
  • hannerrbabes
    Options
    Bit different when they owe you close to £100, and this is the third time this year it’s happened smartass
  • LiveToBat
    Options
    Can anyone say where the posh sandwich shops have gone (from MF)? Thanks.
  • No-name_2
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing....thought Market Force may have just dropped me as I was only allowed to do two a month.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback