Isis Solar - Free Panels - something fishy going on?

Comments

• Helen are you able to share your contact details as I can't now get a response.
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,578
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Forumite
    Hallyh wrote: »
    Helen are you able to share your contact details as I can't now get a response.
    Helen logged off immediately after making her second post and hasn't been back since.
    As she joined MSE specifically to ask about ISIS, I doubt she'll be back.
    DoaM wrote: »
    I suggest you message (PM) helenmiddlerasen - the details won't be able to be posted in the thread.

You could try this ^^^^

Click on Helen's name on her post and it will give you the option of sending a private message.
    But she'll not see it unless she logs on.
  • Hello all - sorry ive not logged on since, and only have now because our house is now on the market and we've just tried to contact Ian and his mobile number no longer works. Anyone else had any luck??
  • I'd delete post #55 if I were you. Never disclose personal information on a forum.
  • I can't figure how to delete it via my phone :/
  • Try 'edit post' and delete it there. I've reported it so it should get deleted by admin at some point but best get it off here asap.
  • For some reason the edit post option doesn't do anything for me. I'll try on my laptop later. Surely a mobile isn't a biggie is it??
  • Try holding down the 'edit post' button and open a new tab. Then delete it from there.
  • helenmiddlerasen
    helenmiddlerasen Posts: 25
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 18 December 2019 at 3:17PM
    Managed to do it via my laptop - if anyone has any info or wants any info from me please pm me on here and I will check back! Btw - It says on Ian Gilbert Williams Linkedin profile that he left O&M solar in October 2019 - I think Calder and Co are the company overseeing ISIS Solar O&M so that's where I'll start to see who I need to speak to. We did get a letter a few weeks ago from a company who are now in charge of system maintanance so they are also a lead. And if the worst comes to the worst I'm going to switch the system off! That will bring someon out of the woodwork I'm sure.
  • I did exactly that. Fed up with no contact I unplugged the transmitter. 8 months later and the new maintenance company called to check out the system. The engineer checked over the system and replaced my control box. Just prior to this I had spoken to Ian and he seemed very helpful. I'll dig out the details of the maintenance company when I get home later. Meanwhile if anyone wants the engineer's contact details please message me, as I won't post those on a public forum.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback