Isis Solar - Free Panels - something fishy going on?

Comments

• Hi currently selling my house with these panels could you please send me contact info

Kind regards

Paul
  • Bermonia
    Bermonia Posts: 977 Forumite
    First Post
    Hasn’t been on the forum for nearly two months... send him a PM he may at least get an email to notify him of your query.
  • Hello everyone, does anyone have any more specific contact details for either Lee1970, or Ian Gilbert at O & M Solar?? We have an ISIS solar array and are going to put our house in the market, so need to speak to someone...
  • ZJT
    ZJT Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi Lee,

I am just wondering if I could possibly have the contact details for Mr Ian Gilbert? I need a deed of variation to be changed to meet CML guidelines and so far this post has been the most helpful. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,655 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    ZJT wrote: »
    Hi Lee,

I am just wondering if I could possibly have the contact details for Mr Ian Gilbert? I need a deed of variation to be changed to meet CML guidelines and so far this post has been the most helpful. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards
    Bermonia wrote: »
    Hasn’t been on the forum for nearly two months... send him a PM he may at least get an email to notify him of your query.

For info ^^^^
    Don't expect people who haven't been on here for a while to get in touch with you.
    Take the advice above.
  • I now have contact details for Ian gilbert if anyone wants them - the mobile number on this thread does work, and when you get hold of him he's great.
  • Hi, I am in the same position as other users on here!
    Could I please have the contact details for this guy....hopefully before he gets sick of us all contacting him!!
    Thanks in advance

Martyn
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    I suggest you message (PM) helenmiddlerasen - the details won't be able to be posted in the thread.
  • Ian replied to me quickly last year when my mum passed away and sent me the MCV certificate now we are trying to sell the house and need more information from him he isn't replying....
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback