TSB credit card monthly direct debit not taken today

Comments

• Dobbibill
    Dobbibill Posts: 4,135 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper First Post
    My DD has finally gone out today too.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Budgeting & Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Credit File & Ratings and Energy boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

If you can't be the best -
    Just be better than you were yesterday.
  • veryintrigued
    veryintrigued Posts: 3,843 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    My account has been credited with £25 in the last four hours.

It's listed as COMPENSATION
  • Dobbibill
    Dobbibill Posts: 4,135 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper First Post
    My account has been credited with £25 in the last four hours.

It's listed as COMPENSATION

Is this into the CC account or did they pay it into a Current account?
    You haven't raised a complaint - It's just been credited out of the blue?
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Budgeting & Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Credit File & Ratings and Energy boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

If you can't be the best -
    Just be better than you were yesterday.
  • veryintrigued
    Dobbibill wrote: »
    Is this into the CC account or did they pay it into a Current account?
    You haven't raised a complaint - It's just been credited out of the blue?

CC account. Paid to those of us whose DDs they messed up irrespective of whether a complaint made.
  • pochisoldi
    pochisoldi Posts: 261 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    CC account. Paid to those of us whose DDs they messed up irrespective of whether a complaint made.

Well they messed mine up and I've had nothing, other than a single letter acknowledging a single complaint, when I've got 4 on going complaints...

Latest fiasco - not one, but two emails saying "you've got a statement".
    Credit card account number: displayed as "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]XXXX XXXX XXXX 0[/FONT]" instead of showing last 4 digits.
    Statement date: Blank
    and [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The payment due date for this statement is / /"[/FONT]

Login online, can't access this month's statement - two dead javascript links.

They still haven't learned that (1) you don't deploy untested software into production and (2) when you are in hole due to untested software, stop digging.

PochiSoldi
  • P-Nuts
    P-Nuts Posts: 14 Forumite
    pochisoldi wrote: »
    Well they messed mine up and I've had nothing, other than a single letter acknowledging a single complaint, when I've got 4 on going complaints...

Latest fiasco - not one, but two emails saying "you've got a statement".
    Credit card account number: displayed as "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]XXXX XXXX XXXX 0[/FONT]" instead of showing last 4 digits.
    Statement date: Blank
    and [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The payment due date for this statement is / /"[/FONT]

Login online, can't access this month's statement - two dead javascript links.

They still haven't learned that (1) you don't deploy untested software into production and (2) when you are in hole due to untested software, stop digging.

PochiSoldi
    Same here, two weird emails saying I've got a statement but without any of the fields filled in, and on the website links that don't work.

Still no access to earlier statements. Three letters saying they've received my complaint, no actual response to the complaint. No compensation either.
  • veryintrigued
    So my 'extra' June DD payment came out of my BOS CA four days ago but still no sign of if on my TSB online credit card overview.
  • SuiDreams
    SuiDreams Posts: 2,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Has anyone received May Cashback, nothing in my account yet but suppose they do have till the end of the day.
  • pochisoldi
    pochisoldi Posts: 261 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    SuiDreams wrote: »
    Has anyone received May Cashback, nothing in my account yet but suppose they do have till the end of the day.

Nothing here - used to be paid around the 6th of the month before the meltdown.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same cockup as last month (pay cashback on items between 1st and 15th of this month), and then waste time and effort fixing the fix.

Still no sign of my June statement. Monthly balance/minimum payment was calculated on the 9th (usual statement date), (broken) email notification received 12th, still can't access it today (15th) - the "View" and "Download" links are there, but they don't do anything.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    pochisoldi wrote: »
    Still no sign of my June statement. Monthly balance/minimum payment was calculated on the 9th (usual statement date), (broken) email notification received 12th, still can't access it today (15th) - the "View" and "Download" links are there, but they don't do anything.
    Nothing in your messages inbox ? That is where they said they would go if paperless.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure