Debenhams Beauty Club Freebies

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    edited 28 July 2018 at 6:37AM
    Luckystar wrote: »
    Collected mine this morning, it!!!8217;s not a full size product 12g but looks good

are you sure it was 12g? 2.2g is full size !

GIVENCHY - 'Le Rouge Perfecto' lip balm 2.2g

Now £23.80
    Save £4.20
    Was £28.00 Then £25.20

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123222919999?brand=GIVENCHY&cat1=Beauty&cat2=Skin-care&cat3=Lip-balm-%26-treatments&CMP=SSH_2361363232_1069087385_54967866400&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyJ331YvB3AIVaL7tCh1zuwvTEAYYAiABEgJ0AfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • evangeline
    evangeline Posts: 151
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Got mine yesterday , thank you sarah. Beautifully presented.Lovely SA in store.
  • evangeline wrote: »
    Got mine yesterday , thank you sarah. Beautifully presented.Lovely SA in store.
    got there at 10 am today and they had none left wife was disapointed
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog/Calling-all-Beauty-Club-members-a-complimentary-CHANEL-sample/ba-p/49029
    Collect your samples from 28th September 2018: simply present your Beauty Club card at your nearest CHANEL Beauty Counter. These exclusive samples will be given out on a first come, first served basis so visit your local CHANEL Beauty Counter at Debenhams early to make sure you don’t miss out!

Lips speak louder with ROUGE COCO. Experience an iconic lip colour collection with this complete sample set. From the incomparable shine of ROUGE COCO GLOSS to the soft romance of ROUGE COCO LIP BLUSH, there’s a texture to suit every mood.

Shop CHANEL

Lashes are intensified with LE VOLUME. This innovative, high-precision mascara achieves instant volume and intense colour in a single stroke for longer, thicker-looking lashes. Natural waxes build volume while rapid-drying acacia gum intensifies the curl. Exclusive to CHANEL, the innovative ‘snowflakes’ brush combines long and short bristles for an extreme eye-opening effect.

Find your nearest CHANEL counter below....

large?v=1.0&px=999

T&C’S: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 28/09/2018. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the CHANEL counter (Please note, samples boxes are in selected stores only). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one rouge coco lip colour set, one Le volume de Chanel mascara, and one Le black de Chanel base primer.

large?v=1.0&px=999
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog/This-month-s-FREE-Beauty-Club-Box-Try-Dior-s-new-Forever/ba-p/76764

Collect your complimentary luxury Dior sample bag from Friday 22nd of February 2019. Simply present your Beauty Club card at your nearest Dior Beauty counter to be shade matched and receive your 7-day sample of the new Dior Forever Foundation in your chosen finish of Matte or Glow. You will also receive a miniature Dior Lip Maximizer lip gloss and JOY by Dior fragrance sample.
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    None left... As usual... :(
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    These offers have been running for a few months. I've still not had a single one of these freebies. They are always out of stock.

Well done to those who got them and to the OP.
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    mimi1234 wrote: »
    These offers have been running for a few months. I've still not had a single one of these freebies. They are always out of stock.

Well done to those who got them and to the OP.

I think they have been running for over a year now? I find that you have to be at the store at opening on the day that the beauty card freebies go live.
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I’ve been told by staff it depends on the size of the store how many of the freebies they get given. I work in really close proximity of our store so I pop in on the day they launch and have bee lucky so far and got pretty much all of them
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure