Easylife magazine subscription

A friend bought a household item from Easylife, and later got a call from them about a magazine subscription which is free at first and can easily be cancelled afterwards.

No magazine has turned up and nothing charged yet, but does anyone know what Easylife magazine actually is?

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Abbey1991 wrote: »
    A friend bought a household item from Easylife, and later got a call from them about a magazine subscription which is free at first and can easily be cancelled afterwards.

No magazine has turned up and nothing charged yet, but does anyone know what Easylife magazine actually is?

https://www.easylifegroup.com/
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Abbey1991
    Abbey1991 Posts: 159 Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Thanks. I still can't find anything about a magazine subscription though?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Abbey1991 wrote: »
    Thanks. I still can't find anything about a magazine subscription though?

I doubt you will, it will be a promotion that they are offering over the phone so the only way of knowing would be to call them, either that or they have passed on info to 3rd parties and it could of been them that called.

0800 055 7766 to order (free order line, open Mon-Fri 8am – 6pm, and Sat-Sun 9am – 5pm).
    On 0333 030 0777 for support (local rate; open Mon-Fri 8am – 6pm).
    On 0207 529 8100 for business enquiries
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • roddydogs
    roddydogs Posts: 7,478
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Easylife are a pain, once you've bought stuff from them, and their stuff is overpriced.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure