Song I cannot find

I had an old tape recorder with songs from the 60s recorded when I was young. There has been one tune that I have been trying to find for years but no luck.
I believe this particular song was from 67-69. I have tried typing in the lyrics but no results were found. I'm wondering if there are any readers my age, mid 60s that could give me an answer as to what this is. I'd really love to know.
"When I'm close to you I can hear the angels sing ….When I'm close to you what else can I do but tell you that I love you I need you more than anyone can say" "stay a while and I'll be glad to show I want you, I need you"

Kind regards Jeff.

Comments

• dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I had an old tape recorder with songs from the 60s recorded when I was young. There has been one tune that I have been trying to find for years but no luck.
    I believe this particular song was from 67-69. I have tried typing in the lyrics but no results were found. I'm wondering if there are any readers my age, mid 60s that could give me an answer as to what this is. I'd really love to know.
    "When I'm close to you I can hear the angels sing ….When I'm close to you what else can I do but tell you that I love you I need you more than anyone can say" "stay a while and I'll be glad to show I want you, I need you"

Kind regards Jeff.
    Have you tried playing the track to Shazam ?
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 3 August 2019 at 8:05PM
    As suggested, use Shazam or Soundhound to find it.

If you don't have a smartphone yourself then ask a member of your family to do it for you.
  • renegadefm
    renegadefm Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Stay Awhile - Tina Turner
  • JGB1955
    JGB1955 Posts: 3,473 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Originally by Dusty Springfield in 1964
    #2 Saving for Christmas 2024 - £1 a day challenge. £131 of £366
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories