Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• hampydoodums
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    A bit random but spotted these curtains in TK Max today.

Every pair were beautiful quality. The front pair were a really heavy white textured and the others were a see through voile effect.

£34.99

AA646_CC1-6_F10-4_BF2-_B91_F-_D255_F4_C89_D0_B.jpg

Afternoon luvlies, soft furnishings are my weakness :o. I ordered some full length Kylie silver grey velvet curtains for our dining room just before Christmas, they weren't cheap but I found a discount code and they are beautiful, everyone comments on them. In the Jan sales I was in Home Store (spin off from TK Maxx) and saw them hanging up :o. They didn't have the length I had though so this made me feel better :rotfl:
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Just done a quick SD survey to claim 20points:)

Just been watching Shetland........some crackin series on TV at the minute:)

Love this drama, right up my street :)
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hello hampy:D
    Not tried it but you got to be quick no doubt for bargains?

Hiya bubbs, not long to go until you've reached your target now :T, you've done so brilliantly. Saw your post on your scotch eggs recipe, will give this a try. I put a pound on last week but we did have a few days in Spain recently to see DS and his gf. He has some fab restaurants near him so it was rude not to enjoy their food ;)

Ok, so I've now learned that B&M do a lot of reductions on a Wednesday and if you look on their website from about 7am that day and look under offers then sort each category from low to high the cheap items should appear. Think you stand more of a chance of getting some bargains when you have a heads up of what is reduced.
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,906 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    I was just chasing this up on OHs account.

I sent screenshot and booking confirmation ref.

Lady came back and said all West Coast points will be added by the end of the week

Using LiveChat I sent a screenshot of the booking from my account on the Virgin site, a copy of the booking/ticket confirmation email with Ticket ref and Booking ref numbers.

I was then told.....

'I am forwarding this to my concerned team for investigation and within 28 days this will be resolved for you.'

Starting to think it's more trouble than it's worth :o
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    Hope the recovery carries in, it’s awful isn’t it, joints and muscles ache so much. Make sure you drink plenty xx

Thank you. Hot water is my friend!!!
  • hampydoodums
    Options
    Re Twine, DH had some cracking reds, whites were good too but the reds were far better. As I was going through the cases pricing them up I thought he'd done well when we pulled out 2 @ £10.99 until I found 3 @ £12. Total value was £197 for both cases, he's well chuffed.
  • Picasso7
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Sarah.Picasso and AJ Hope you feel better tomorrow

(((hugs)))

Thank you. Tired, coughing, but on the mend! :T
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    A vs M £4.12 APG
    1x ASDA Farm Stores Salad Tomatoes (6pk) £0.69 £0.68
    1x Quorn Meat Free 8 Sausages (336g) £1.90 £1.00
    1x ASDA Farm Stores Apples (Colour and Variety may vary) (500g) £0.80 N/A
    0.18x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Conference Pear (order by number of pears or select kg) (per kg) £0.35 £0.41
    0.2x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.15 £0.15
    3x Quorn Meat Free Southern Fried Bites (300g) £5.70 £3.00
    0.15x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (per kg) £0.11 £0.10
    0.13x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) £0.08 £0.07
  • hampydoodums
    Options
    The £3 I paid for the B2G2F Easter Eggs from T is now payable on my TCB, thanks Chris :D
  • Picasso7
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Virgin Red app is offering Bella Italia deals, either free main courses or £5 deals, pot luck what you get, but you can try every day over the next few days.

Thank you for the reminder. I have just won a free meal!
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Lucky you. We only have 500 each :eek:
    Was it you that did the Sainsburys/LG life insurance via nectar to get £70 of points. If so, have you got them yet?
    tia :)

Yup

Got them automatically after the 5th installment. i was so sure i was going to have to chase it too

My wife is on her 2nd or 3rd installment just now
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • hampydoodums
    Options
    Mir! wrote: »
    Using LiveChat I sent a screenshot of the booking from my account on the Virgin site, a copy of the booking/ticket confirmation email with Ticket ref and Booking ref numbers.

I was then told.....

'I am forwarding this to my concerned team for investigation and within 28 days this will be resolved for you.'

Starting to think it's more trouble than it's worth :o

Do you have FB miro? When I had to chase Nectar last time for missing train journey points I used FB messenger and the points were added straight away :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport