20% off Jersey Plants Direct + hanging basket offer

This offer sent me as an introductory offer- so don't know if it will work if you have bought from them previously.

Free delivery on everything

i) 20% off 'across our full online range'

ii) 2 x preplanted mixed floral hanging baskets + 2 x basket pulleys for £19.98
Save £12.99 (product code: HBM004F)
Here:
https://www.jerseyplantsdirect.com/jsp-hanging-baskets

Offer available until end May 18
Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
Many thanks
-Stash bust:in 2022:337
Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,29 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=163 £86 spent!!!

Comments

• Cap_Hero
    Cap_Hero Posts: 120 Forumite
    Nice offer. thanks
  • I would sound a word of caution most of the plants I have had from JP have been disappointing in the past and I won't buy from them now.
    Maybe I was unlucky?
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    And careful if you have to call them, as it is treated as an overseas call.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    venison wrote: »
    I would sound a word of caution most of the plants I have had from JP have been disappointing in the past and I won't buy from them now.
    Maybe I was unlucky?

I had to wait and wait for plants from them last year and after 2 months of waiting they only had half of what I ordered and what did arrive was dead.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,556 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    I had to wait and wait for plants from them last year and after 2 months of waiting they only had half of what I ordered and what did arrive was dead.
    So I assume they refunded your money??

I just want to say I am not endorsing their products- just passing the offer on - for what it's worth!
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,29 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=163 £86 spent!!!
  • debjay
    debjay Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I ordered hanging baskets using the link on a previous MSE email link. Still waiting over 2 weeks later so can’t comment on the quality. Have contacted them and no update on when I can expect delivery. Hoping plants are ok once I finally receive them though.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Katiehound wrote: »
    So I assume they refunded your money??

I just want to say I am not endorsing their products- just passing the offer on - for what it's worth!

Yep, I got a full refund.

Don!!!8217;t get me wrong, it is a great offer. I just wanted people to know my experience with them.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • melbury
    melbury Posts: 13,251 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I ordered two hanging baskets from them a couple of years ago. They were awful, most plants dead.

I contacted them and included photos, but never heard anything back.

Would not use again.

For the past couple of years I have bought pre-planted hanging baskets from Lidl at £5 each and they have been fine.
    Stopped smoking 27/12/2007, but could start again at any time :eek:

• hotnuts21
    hotnuts21 Posts: 57 Forumite
    I ordered the hanging basket offer at the beginning of the month. Website said 7 days delivery.

Just wondering if anyone had received there's yet? They have taken the money and I get a lot of emails from them but no plants yet. The cynical part of me thinks it was more an attempt to get newsletter subscribers.
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    MSE_Rhiannon Posts: 151 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary First Post Car Insurance Carver! Energy Saving Champion
    debjay wrote: »
    I ordered hanging baskets using the link on a previous MSE email link. Still waiting over 2 weeks later so can!!!8217;t comment on the quality. Have contacted them and no update on when I can expect delivery. Hoping plants are ok once I finally receive them though.
    That doesn't sound right! Pop an email with your order number over to us at msedeals@moneysavingexpert.com and I'll get that sorted for you ASAP :)

Anyone who's had issues with their plants - email on the above and we'll sort it. We can't help unless we know! If you had problems about a year ago, we asked Jersey Plants to do an investigation after complaints and it found that the courier it was paying for 48hour delivery was in fact leaving the plants out for weeks in all weathers and taking the money. They've now changed suppliers so there shouldn't be any more problems but if there are, just email us! We'll sort it :)
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure