MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Comments

• ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    edited 15 May 2018 at 8:24PM
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Then people will go to the FCA.:D

That would be pointless. They might have better luck with the FOS, however.

For such a veteran, experienced, and successful compensation claimant I'm staggered that you don't already know this.

You know, it's funny, but every time I read your posts I get this funny smell that reminds me of farms.
  • kidmugsy
    kidmugsy Posts: 12,709 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    I tried a few transactions today, the first non-automated ones since before the outage. All seemed well until it wouldn't let me log off.

I'm pretty keen to restore the balance in the accounts and get back to normal. Any chance?
    Free the dunston one next time too.
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    kidmugsy wrote: »
    I tried a few transactions today, the first non-automated ones since before the outage. All seemed well until it wouldn't let me log off.

I'm pretty keen to restore the balance in the accounts and get back to normal. Any chance?

It will be a long wait for this to be sorted. Great cos it will mean loads of wonga for me in compensation,
  • Cotta
    Cotta Posts: 3,667 Forumite
    It will be a long wait for this to be sorted. Great cos it will mean loads of wonga for me in compensation,

I'm certainly not speaking with any authority, however expecting significant amounts of compensation may lead to disappointment. I predict that along with the 5% interest rate they will offer a small blanket sum for instance £30 (I'm not saying that's the exact number). I also say this as someone who has been impacted by the problems and I currently cannot access my account, however I am also a realist.
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 30,920 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Cotta wrote: »
    I am also a realist.
    Not a word that's likely to be in the vocabulary of a certain fantasist round here! ;)
  • RedRuby_2
    RedRuby_2 Posts: 122 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Has anyone received their £5 monthly reward for using their TSB credit card?
  • Mchambers
    Do not know as I am not logging in until TSB confirm that is is fixed.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,816 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    RedRuby wrote: »
    Has anyone received their £5 monthly reward for using their TSB credit card?
    Why haven't I received my 1% Plusness cashback?

We've had a technical issue that's meant we're making the payment to you later this week. We're sorry about that but you will have the cashback by the end of this week (18th May).
    From the Q&As.
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 30,920 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Do not know as I am not logging in until TSB confirm that is is fixed.
    head-in-sand.png
  • Mchambers
    I am not doing anything until TSB fix their mistake. Should be nice easy money.

My next target is Barclays Rewards. Should be nice and easy.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure