Prolific Academic Survey Alerts

Comments

• Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 18 March at 4:50PM
    [quote=[Deleted User];74227804]Worked okay for me Smodlet and my ping is working too! No 404/503 sloblocks here today hurrah! :D

Makes a fine change :)[/QUOTE]

Good for you, MLE007. May I ask what browser you are using, please? Not that I think that is the issue and Joe seems convinced it is PA's site that is the problem. Kendra has now said they are in contact with him "trying to find out what happened." I hope he is as good as his word and pays me.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Smodlet wrote: »
    So it is probably about time you learned not to take things so literally and stopped being so patronising. Since I clearly need to spell it out for you, my default setting is sardonic humour. :p

Its a message board - I am not going to add tone when I read the text - else I could put it in any tone I wish. Therefore if it is intended to be a funny (sarcasm) you would commonly add a smillie at the end to indicate this. :cool: :eek: :money: . I am not going to guess your tone...much the same way as you're assuming I am being patronising....you can put it in any tone you wish....

Site seems to be working now, but no surveys to put it to the test. :A:beer:
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • Smodlet wrote: »
    Good for you, MLE007. May I ask what browser you are using, please? Not that I think that is the issue and Joe seems convinced it is PA's site that is the problem. Kendra has now said they are in contact with him "trying to find out what happened." I hope he is as good as his word and pays me.

I've always used chrome, touch wood it's all been OK in recent days but the last couple of months have been frustrating to say the least! Hope you get paid soon :)
  • Smodlet
    Everyone interprets things their own way, mikep, whatever you say. Even bots do that. If proper use of punctuation is insufficient for you, too bad.
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,904 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Nothing working for me in either Chrome or Safari and me pings have stopped pinging too!! :(
  • Mir! wrote: »
    Nothing working for me in either Chrome or Safari and me pings have stopped pinging too!! :(

Exactly the same happened to me, I ended up uninstalling and re-installing the pingy thingy. Seems there is no rhyme or reason for it?!
  • Smodlet
    It may have pinged its last. RIP, ping... Unless it rises from the dead again. Spooky.
  • Miró
    edited 18 March at 4:50PM
    [quote=[Deleted User];74228448]Exactly the same happened to me, I ended up uninstalling and re-installing the pingy thingy. Seems there is no rhyme or reason for it?![/QUOTE]

Praise be the Lord...I have a resurrection situation! Pingy has been raised from the dead! I've shut off 'announce' in the pingy thingy but it's shouting at me to tell me about surveys I'm not even eligible for. Getting scared now....:o
  • Smodlet
    Mir! wrote: »
    Praise be the Lord...I have a resurrection situation! Pingy has been raised from the dead! I've shut off 'announce' in the pingy thingy but it's shouting at me to tell me about surveys I'm not even eligible for. Getting scared now....:o

Oo-er. I'll bite, I've just tried that, Mir!. We await with bated breath, like.

Speak to me, Pingy! You know it was all a misunderstanding, don't you? I didn't mean it. :rotfl:
  • Miró
    edited 30 April 2018 at 4:20PM
    Smodlet wrote: »
    Oo-er. I'll bite, I've just tried that, Mir!. We await with bated breath, like.

Speak to me, Pingy! You know it was all a misunderstanding, don't you? I didn't mean it. :rotfl:

Ms Pingy just shouted to tell me about a survey I am eligible for and wot still had places available. When I got there I was told the sign in thingy process for the survey was borked...... (deep sigh) :o:o

Anyhoo...has anyone else been doing the weeks and weeks long brain training exercise that pays 50 squids on completion? I was paid early by accident last week but they yoinked it back from me, the swines! I've now completed the whole thing and was hoping for payment in time for tomorrow. Anyone else been paid out yet for this study?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback