TUI Long Haul Flights Pillows and Blankets

Do TUI supply to all passengers on their long haul flights pillows and blankets.

Comments

• I would have thought so but don't expect anything of quality
  • Kim_kim
    Kim_kim Posts: 3,725
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Do TUI supply to all passengers on their long haul flights pillows and blankets.

The are rubbish. Get your own neck pillow, bring a long cosy cardigan and warm socks.
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,580
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Forumite
    I take my own neck pillow and pashmina on all long haul flights.
    The last long haul charter flight we took (TC not TUI) quite a few years ago, they ran out of blankets.
    On scheduled long haul flights, you get a pillow and blanket on your seat when you board.
  • lea2012
    lea2012 Posts: 733
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I don't think they do. I think you can hire a 'comfort pack' on board but you give it all back.
    Lea :confused:
  • Kim_kim
    Forumite
    lea2012 wrote: »
    I don't think they do. I think you can hire a 'comfort pack' on board but you give it all back.

It might be better if people who had taken recent long haul TUI flights answered the questions.

They DO give out blankets and pillows. The pillows are rubbish and the blankets not adequate alone. Hence my response to the OP.

Last flew TUI to Cancun in December 18.
  • Kim_kim
    Forumite
    Pollycat wrote: »
    I take my own neck pillow and pashmina on all long haul flights.
    The last long haul charter flight we took (TC not TUI) quite a few years ago, they ran out of blankets.
    On scheduled long haul flights, you get a pillow and blanket on your seat when you board.

Yes, you do need to be quick off the mark asking for a blanket.
    A pashmina is probably a better option.
  • I agree. Always take yor own pillow. An inflatable one is a good idea as it does not take up much room in your hand luggage.
  • There is always a scrambles for pillows and blanket especially on the return overnight flight. So you will need to request them as soon as you can as they do run out. I agree take your own neck pillow sand pashmina.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure